Friday, December 27, 2013

Chapter12


Muneera: look into my eyes hala

I burst out crying

Muneera: what's wrong baby!!

I kept on crying until abdulrahman aziz and Khalid entered the room

Abdulrahman: eaash feeeeh

Muneera shook her shoulders and gave them the sign to get the hell outta the room

Muneera: yalla 6l3oo gooli li eash feeh

Hala: I had a bad dream like a really really bad one*crying*

Muneera: what was it

Hala: can we not talk about it:(

Muneera: okay just know that I'm here just if you wanted to talk:(

Hala: love you

Muneera: way more baby now get up and go wash your face and get ready bn6l3

Hala: mali 5lg:(

Muneera: goomi end of discussion ana broo7 agoolhm

Hala: eff okay okay

Muneera: that's ma gurl

Hala: get out

Muneera: okay=))

Muneera got out and I entered the bathroom did my business and got out wore my abaya fixed my hair and went to the living room I was already wearing my glasses so they couldn't tell I was crying


Abdulrahman: yalla?

Hala: umm

We went to zaataar w zeit I didn't have anything I wasn't feeling like eating because of that horrible dream

Abdulrahman: hala leeh ma takleen:(

Muneera: amoot 3alli y5af ana=))

Abdulrahman: kooli tbn:)

Muneera: asfeen=))

We ate and got out then went to centria "the boys" wanted to do a shopping spree weird huh?

Hala: shoofoo entoo roo7oo ana w manoori bng3d f laduree

Muneera: ee

K&A&A: okay

You get the K&A&A it's like a shortcut it stands for Khalid and abdulrahman and aziz=))

We went to laduree 7mdella we found that a family reserved a table for three o ma jaw so r7na mkanhm

We sat and I wanted some almond macaroons endless love and muneera had some coffee cuz she just had breakfast

We sat there talked and you know that silent moment when you and the person you're sitting with are both silent and surfing hour phone yeah I checked fourspuare and checked in laduree t3rfoon 6ag 3rg allgafa lazem ashoof meen hna bladuree w as usual

We went back home nothing really important or interesting happened so let's skip to next week



Ahhhh it's finally Thursday and next week is the final week then the hajj vacation starts but of course mine started today haha woah time went by so fast so today one of our friends she just moved from shargiyah too oh what a coincidence she has a DJ party I don't really feel like going like I feel like she's a bit of a slut or bitchy whatever you may want to call her but ya know not too relieved or excited I didn't want to go at first but muneera insisted but the good news is aunt soad is arriving tomorrow woohoooo can't wait

I got back from school threw my bag and abaya on the sofa changes into my PJs and let the coma begin at around 7pm Anne woke me up


Anne: come on hala wake up it's 7 already get up and get ready muneera is so mad

Hala: okay okay

You know that feeling where you don't want to get out of your cozy warm bed like pleaaase I wanna stay here forever but that's not gonna happen, ever:(

I got up took a shower washed my face brushed my teeth bla bla bla all that stuff when I got outta the shower muneera called me a video call on skype so we just get ready while going around and chatting so I wore this mini  disco doll strapless dress with black high heels and applied some concealer eyeliner mascara and my hair was curly as I just got out of the shower I was too lazy to do something with it wore some accessories and my wore my abaya and hung up and went to get muneera since we're going together

I got muneera and we went to that party and I really wasn't feeling good about it it's like I felt something bad is going to happen

Muneera: haw hala 3adi don't be a dramaqueen

Hala: muneera I'm not being a drama queen it's just that I'm you know

Muneera: too late 5la9 w9lna

Hala: Ahmad erj3 elbeet enshalla Khalid aw aziz yjoon ya54oona

Ahmad: enshalla

We got down ringed the bell and two girls opened the door and literally stood infront of the door that anyone that passes can see them and they wearing the bitchiest dresses you can ever see and smelled like cigarettes wow just wow

Hala: ha4a beet ghada alxx-and gave that from top to bottom look-

1st girl: eehh hoo-and gave that from top to bottom look-

Hala: are you sure it's not nextdoor

2nd girl: you must be muneera and hala?

Hala: how did yo...

Ghada: hala muneera oh my god you  two look gorgeous

Hala: yeah I know

Ghada: haha zeeenk yalla get in

We got in she took our abayas and hung them and there were no other abayas weird muneera and me arrived late and nobody's here yet

Hala: ween alnas and ghada this place smells like cigarettes!!?

And I could see that muneera is so scared that she might shit her self any moment=))

Ghada: duuuh!-she offered me a cigarette-want some

Hala: I don't think so I'll pass ella ween el7mam I want to fix my makeup

Ghada: nooo youu look absolutely gorgeous now let's go

I went after her and something strange was happening

Hala: ella ghada ween ahlk

Ghada: msafreen

Hala: brothers sisters?

Ghada: no

Hala: so who are those two girls who suddenly vanished

Ghada: my friends

Hala: umm an..

Ghada: ykfi t78ee8 lol

Hala: haha

Muneera was sticking to me like a monkey as if someone glued her body to mine and shaking like hell

Ghada served some juice muneera was about to take one but I pinched her

Muneera: ouuuuchhh

Ghada: u okay

Hala: ahahah I stepped on your foot by mistake-and gave her that look elli nooo-

Ghada: haha

She went for sometime and when she came back it was about 10 and still no one's here and I started to get worried I heard footsteps that must be ghada

Hala: ghada 7nna bnroo7 bye

.....:haha lessa bdri taw elleel ybda







No comments:

Post a Comment