I went straight to Khalid's room knocked the door he told me to come in
Hala: Khalid 5ala soaad byjoon in one week
Khalid's POV
hala came in
Hala: Khalid 5ala soaad byjoon in one week
I was shocked to the point that I didn't even reply omg finally she's coming finally I'm going to see her missed her so much
Hala: helllooooo earth to Khalid
Khalid: ha ha wsho ee sm3tk 6yb wsh aswi
Hala: Khalid I know you like her
Khalid: meen
Hala: Dana *my cousin aunt soaads daughter*
Khalid: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH yalgf6a enti roo7i bs ha4i my girlfriend a9lan*lifts his anatomy book*
Hala: nk4b!!
Khalid: whaat*laughing*
Hala: Khalid you and aziz are the worst people in hiding your feelings it's so obvious you like dana and he likes muneera
Khalid: aziz likes muneera:o
Hala: ma 3leena mn aziz 3leena mnk ent I know you like her don't lie to me w tra I'm on your side so don't worry and I'm with you in each step you take w I'll help you in the end you're a guy and you don't fully understand a girl w I'm here for you
I'm blessed to have a sister like her
Hala's POV
Khalid kept smiling to the floor like a fool
Hala: 5aroof=))
He got up and hugged me
Khalid: shokran ya zg alla la y5leeni
Hala: you're welcome and you better watch your words
Khalid: lazem t5rbeen aljaw y3ni=))
Hala: of course yalla sleep tight
I got out of his room and went to mine got into path and kept scrolling down and loving and laughing at people's thoughts and I got a message from abdulrahman
Abdulrahman: keef al7loo
Hala: 7mdella ent
Abdulrahman: b5eer damk b5eer
Hala: trani ast7i k4a :$
Abdulrahman: amoot 3lli yst7oon
Hala: kl tbn okay:$=))
Abdulrahman: 39bt 39bt=))
Hala: 5la9 3ad abdulrahman 3'yr alsalfah:(
Abdulrahman: abdulrahman misses your pretty face
Hala: awww abdulrahman 7beeebi much more
I have this habit that I get so emotional when someone tells me that they miss me or love me I would just say baby 7beebti zeeenk ya 7bi lk even if it was a guy without even realizing
Abdulrahman: Allah Allah mn mta w 7nna ngool halklam
Hala: laaaa mooo mn glllb
Stupid stupid hala I take that back
Abdulrahman: ouch
OMG I'm such an idiot
Hala: no no I mean 7beebi elli mo mn glb mo much more
Abdulrahman: lol shfeek 3adi tra a9lan ma yz3l<3
Hala: god I'm such an idiot I just messed up everything
Abdulrahman: haw shda3wa
Hala: Ana bnam dai5a goodnight
Abdulrahman: goodnight<3
I went to sleep after imaging and planning every single thing that would happen in my life
Next morning
Muneera: WAAAAKKKEEE UPPP!!!!
Hala:…
Muneera: goooomiiii
Hala: walla tra mo9ayer lk 5eer
Muneera: wsh 3ndh al7loo z3lan=))
Hala: muneera tra wallah Mali 5lg
Muneera: what happened
Hala: nothing
Muneera: look into my eyes hala
I ………
Hala: Khalid 5ala soaad byjoon in one week
Khalid's POV
hala came in
Hala: Khalid 5ala soaad byjoon in one week
I was shocked to the point that I didn't even reply omg finally she's coming finally I'm going to see her missed her so much
Hala: helllooooo earth to Khalid
Khalid: ha ha wsho ee sm3tk 6yb wsh aswi
Hala: Khalid I know you like her
Khalid: meen
Hala: Dana *my cousin aunt soaads daughter*
Khalid: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH yalgf6a enti roo7i bs ha4i my girlfriend a9lan*lifts his anatomy book*
Hala: nk4b!!
Khalid: whaat*laughing*
Hala: Khalid you and aziz are the worst people in hiding your feelings it's so obvious you like dana and he likes muneera
Khalid: aziz likes muneera:o
Hala: ma 3leena mn aziz 3leena mnk ent I know you like her don't lie to me w tra I'm on your side so don't worry and I'm with you in each step you take w I'll help you in the end you're a guy and you don't fully understand a girl w I'm here for you
I'm blessed to have a sister like her
Hala's POV
Khalid kept smiling to the floor like a fool
Hala: 5aroof=))
He got up and hugged me
Khalid: shokran ya zg alla la y5leeni
Hala: you're welcome and you better watch your words
Khalid: lazem t5rbeen aljaw y3ni=))
Hala: of course yalla sleep tight
I got out of his room and went to mine got into path and kept scrolling down and loving and laughing at people's thoughts and I got a message from abdulrahman
Abdulrahman: keef al7loo
Hala: 7mdella ent
Abdulrahman: b5eer damk b5eer
Hala: trani ast7i k4a :$
Abdulrahman: amoot 3lli yst7oon
Hala: kl tbn okay:$=))
Abdulrahman: 39bt 39bt=))
Hala: 5la9 3ad abdulrahman 3'yr alsalfah:(
Abdulrahman: abdulrahman misses your pretty face
Hala: awww abdulrahman 7beeebi much more
I have this habit that I get so emotional when someone tells me that they miss me or love me I would just say baby 7beebti zeeenk ya 7bi lk even if it was a guy without even realizing
Abdulrahman: Allah Allah mn mta w 7nna ngool halklam
Hala: laaaa mooo mn glllb
Stupid stupid hala I take that back
Abdulrahman: ouch
OMG I'm such an idiot
Hala: no no I mean 7beebi elli mo mn glb mo much more
Abdulrahman: lol shfeek 3adi tra a9lan ma yz3l<3
Hala: god I'm such an idiot I just messed up everything
Abdulrahman: haw shda3wa
Hala: Ana bnam dai5a goodnight
Abdulrahman: goodnight<3
I went to sleep after imaging and planning every single thing that would happen in my life
Next morning
Muneera: WAAAAKKKEEE UPPP!!!!
Hala:…
Muneera: goooomiiii
Hala: walla tra mo9ayer lk 5eer
Muneera: wsh 3ndh al7loo z3lan=))
Hala: muneera tra wallah Mali 5lg
Muneera: what happened
Hala: nothing
Muneera: look into my eyes hala
I ………
No comments:
Post a Comment