Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chapter14

shhhhiiiiiitttt it was abdulrahman no no noooo


Abdulrahman: you okay......hala!!-he offered his hand to help me get up but I ignored-

Sfhth w lfeet and I found a wide smile on anouds face

Anoud: meen?

Hala: abdulrahman anoud 9deegti anoud abdulrahman o5o muneera

Anoud: tshrfna

Abdulrahman: alshrf ley walla


Anouds POV

Wow hala is sure boiling from the inside

Anoud: tshrfna

Abdulrahman: alshrf ley walla

Hala walked away or should I say jogged away why is she so mad mash ma jazat li alyoum kllh feeha shai

Anoud: aish feeha?

Abdulrahman: mdri

Anoud: 6yb ana broo7 ashoof wsh feeha

Abdulrahman: 6mneeni 3leeha

Anoud: okay I don't know but somehow I'll try=))

Wow he seems really worried about her I'm sure he likes her haha

Hala's POV

Uggghhhhh why is he so annoying eff the moment I see him next time I might shred him to pieces  I didn't know that he could be such a jerk

Anoud's POV

Anoud: haaallaaa

She kept walking w sfhtni

Anoud: hala rdi 3lai feeh shai

Hala: anoud 5nrj3 albeet please

I could see tears in her eyes what wait what the hell is happening on earth

Anoud: okay emshi

Hala's POV

7asbna w rj3na albeet


Anoud: hala gooleeli esh feek 9dg:(

Hala: let's watch a movie broo7 ajeeb wa7d mn 3nd aziz

Anoud: ha....

Gmt bsr3a gbl ma t5l9 klamha l2n I know I can't keep anything from her eff a7bha so I went aziz's room


I knocked the door

Aziz: ed5l

I entered

Aziz: wsh 3ndna 9ayreen m2dbeen w n68 albab

Hala: 3ndk movies

Aziz: 7mdella walla enti keefk?y3ni ma shftk alyoum abad wla tslmeen wla tshoofeen 3ndk e5o wella la2

Hala: haha I miss you walla-I hugged him-

Aziz: alzbda shoofi 3ndi bldrj h4ak malyan movies 5oo4i elli tbeen

Hala: Shukraaan love ya-ma rad 3li-.- -

I took two movies and went to anoud
We played the first movie and I didn't even know what movie was it my mind was totally with abdulrahman uh why does this always have to happen to me he's always the one who breaks my heart:(

Anoud: hala aish feek why are you crying

Shit shit shit no I didn't want this to happen since she knew I was crying I burst out

Hala: why does he always do this to me why is it always me what have I done to him-crying-

Anoud: wha...

Hala: is that a thing you would do to the person that loved you why did he even tell me he loves me such a liar

Anoud: am I missing something

Hala: HE TOLD ME-sniff-he-sniff-he told me he loves MEE!!

Anoud: who...abdulrahman?

Hala: yess

Anoud: but how

I told her everything since that day in the hospital

Anoud: hala!!! You can't be serious he saved you today like turki is your cousin and he has done this to you but abdulrahman he's not one of your relatives and he saved you

Hala: he did it for muneera

Anoud: yeah right ya rab ennah he saved you first you're the one who helped muneera

Hala: what about ghada?!

Anoud: come on we all know that ghada is such a huge bitch and a liar

Hala: no I don't believe you

Anoud: effffff al7ki m3k 6'aye3:)

Hala: I love you:(-I hugged her-

Anoud: much more:(-she hugged me back- but I still think you're wrong think about it!

Hala: mta ra7 troo7een Dubai

Anoud: b3d bokra youm alsbt

Hala: ajal t3ali n9l7 shn6ti w bokra n9l7 shn6tk

Anoud: yalla

It took us almost two hours just to get my bag ready

Hala: tra bokra ra7 nroo7 njeeb 5ala soaad mn alm6ar

Anoud: jaaawww

Hala: YEEESS

Anoud: ma3 meen bnroo7

Hala: Khalid ma ygdr lazem yshoof al7b=))

Anoud: cuuuutttiee=))alsa3a km

Hala: 7am

Anoud: ah oka.. Waiiit 9baaaa7!!!!

Hala: yesss=))

Anoud: laaaa ajal ana bnam al7een goodnight

Hala: goodnight=))

I lied on my bed next to anoud she is already asleep wow that was fast so I thought that I should surf my phone first first I went on path you can find all types of people there some are hilarious Some are mshafreen w some elli twhm jayeen mn twitter y7awmoon alkbd:) I checked my messages w yes I found a text from abdulrahman d5lt


Abdulrahman:........



Authors note:

Hey I know it's kinda short sorry but please tell me if you like it means a lot believe and comment that would definitely make my day love ya loads💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment