Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chapter15

Abdulrahman: hala

Abdulrahman: hala please answer me I'm getting worried about you

D5lt w sfhth

Abdulrahman: hala what why are you ignoring me

OMG cute ga3d ystnaaa:( no he's not cute not at all he's such a jerk

I called muneera I feel so bad for her I was so rude to her and she didn't do anything


Muneera: alo

Hala: muneera- crying-

Muneera: hala 7beebi feek shai

Hala: muneera I'm sorry

Muneera: oh honey no need to be sorry l76'a k4a ma ynf3 ten minutes w eft7i albab

Hala: okayy


I just love muneeraa

Ten minutes later muneera called me and the moment I opened the door she hugged me so tight and I burst out crying


Muneera: oh babyy don't cry:( what happened all of the sudden:(

Hala: it's just...

Abdulrahman: ehmm

Oh god I just wanna punch him why did he even come I gave muneera that look elli wsh jabah

Muneera: wshooo mafi a7ad yjeebni ella hoo

Hala-rolled my eyes-uhh okaaay

Muneera: oh my god hala I need the bathroom

And she went as fast as possible so me and shitface can be alone and by shitface I mean abdulrahman can I kill her like please when I was about to get in he grabbed my hand


Hala-turned around- etrk ydi!!

Abdulrahman: hala please listen it's just a missund...

Hala: aziz w Khalid blmol78-trying to sound as cool as possible-

He was still holding my hand and believe if he don't leave my hand I might burst out cause I'm burning from the inside OH GOD!!!

Abdulrahman: hala please esm3i

Hala: bsr3a you have 2 minutes to explain

Abdulrahman: explain what!!

Hala: woah haha and now you're denying everything and acting all innocent listen abdulrahman I'm not that old dumb stupid hala anymore-almost shouting-

Abdulrahman: still I don't know what you're talking about

Hala: ghada!

Abdulrahman: ohhhhh that girl ghada Ohhh yeah now I understand yeah she's just another girl what's with her

Hala: Ohhh another girl y3ni feeh 3'eerha mshallaaaa you know what abdulrahman were done I've had enough with this

Abdulrahman: wait ha..

He tried to stop me but he couldn't OH MY GOD why is he SO ANNOYING but I gotta admit how messy he looked two minutes ago is just so hott yeah but back to reallityy hala he's only a jerk uhh my life sucks I went to muneera and found her sleeping next to anoud what!!! she was supposed to stay with me uhh these girls. I just can't believe that aunt soaad and Dana will be here by tomorrow I miss them so much so I thought I should have some ice cream you know to brighten up my night

I grabbed my iPod and put it on shuffle and skyscraper by Demi played oh I love this song and demi, she's such an inspiration I really love her I started eating my ice cream before it melts and I was sitting on the kitchen table the volume was so loud that I don't even know what's happening around me suddenly I felt someone poking me I turned around and guess who......no not abdulrahman it was Khalid I hugged him I really missed him


Khalid: looks like someone's been crying

Hala: what me know

Khalid: I didn't say it was you bs elli 3la rasa b67a y7ss 3leeha=))

Hala: shut up- I punched his arm playfully-

Khalid: ouch omg mrra y3aawr-mocking me-

I gave him that look elli tnkt?

Khalid: asfeen asfeen=))bs 9dg what's wrong?

Hala: nothing bs knt ashoof titanic m3 anoud

Khalid: oh god you and that movie don't you ever get bored

Hala: nah

Khalid: is that the real reason?

Hala: yeah

Khalid: are you sure?

Hala: yeaaas leeh y3ni tbi a7ad yz3lnii=))

Khalid: laaa 3shan e4a feeh a7ad mz3lk he's not gonna get away with it- putting his fist into the other-

Hala: 7beebi=))<3

Khalid: so are you sure you okay

Hala: yeah

Although I want him to punch abdulrahman in the face bs he's not gonna do that anyway=))

Khalid: alzbda tra bokra tgoomeen bdri nroo7 njeeb 5ala soaad mn alm6ar

Hala: 5ala soaad wella al7ob=))

Khalid gave me that death stare so I just I got up and was about to get outta the kitchen but I remembered

Hala: ee 9a7 ttraa muneera w anoud byjoon

Khalid: okaay

Hala: love you goodnight

Khalid: way more sleep tight

I went up stairs feeling so blessed to have a brother like Khalid and aziz too lol

I went to my room and there's barely space for me in my bed so I decided I would just sleep on my couch I don't want to fall on the floor so I just took one pillow and slept on the couch


7am in the morning the voice of my alarm was ringing inside my head which woke me up obviously I got up entered the bathroom took a quick shower and got out woke anoud and muneera and straightened my hair and went to Khalid's room and found him ready that's what I like about Khalid he gets ready really fast ashk ennah nam mn alwanasah

 so we were all ready so we got downstairs abd found Khalid aziz and yes abdulrahman why are they even here

Hala: leeh jeeto

Aziz: a7 y3ni ma tbeenna

Hala: la mo ke4a ga9...

Abdulrahman: y3ni tbeenaa??

Hala: la a7sbkm btnamoon 3shan ke4a

We went out and they decided they all want to go in the same car whhy e4a feeh two cars t7boon t7shroon anfskm-.-

Everyone rode the car except me and abdulrahman and when I was about to enter anoud shut door close and opened the window

Anoud: roo7i enti w abdulrahman ma lkm mkan hna byee-and she closed the window


What a liar feeh mkan ykfi zyadah 7tta 5ala soaad m3hm like Khalid's car is really huge but I can do nothing about they all were smiling at us


I walked as fast as I can to the car to avoid him talking to me when I was about to get in

Abdulrahman: ween?

Hala: wsho brkb

Abdulrahman: la t3ali gdam ma abi a9eer kni sawag

I chuckled to be honest that made me laugh ya 3omri ma ybi y9eer swag=))


Abdulrahman*smiling*:mafi shai y6'7k

I rode the car and still laughing

Abdulrahman: 5la9 3ad =))

I stopped laughing w I played my iPod i was so into the song when abdulrahman took one and put it in his ear. 5eeer I ignored


Abdulrahman: hala

Sfhth

Abdulrahman: hala

Sfhth

Abdulrahman: bnzl Starbucks tbeen shai

Hala: abiii mocha

Abdulrahman: shhhhfff rddt el7een

Hala: got a problem with that

Abdulrahman: mani jayblk ella 3la shr6

Hala: wsho

Stop stop hala stop ma hmkk ella b6nnkk 3'abiyyaaah

Abdulrahman: tgoleen li leesh you're ignoring me

Hala: es2l ghada

Abdulrahman: why the hell would I ask that bitch any thing

Hala: stop playing innocent Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman: what did she tell you

Hala: why don't you ask her-tearing-

Abdulrahman: oh no no baby no don't cry

I covered my face with my hands and started crying he suddenly stopped the car

Abdulrahman: bnzl Starbucks shwai w abi arj3 algak mo ga3da t9ee7een 3shan ntfahm

He got in and wiped my tears and blew my nose with a tissue then he came with one cup of coffee and my mooochhhaaaaa<3

Abdulrahman: here you go

Hala: thank youu

Abdulrahman: no problem<3

He sounded really happy aww I feel sad for him maybe he's telling the truth

Abdulrahman: can you please hand me the tissues

Hala: weenhm

He pointed 3la 4ak almkan t3rfoon elli y9eer k4a bslsyarrah Dayem feeh ashya2 3rftoh elzbda I opened it and guess what I found.....

No comments:

Post a Comment