Hi guys sorry I'm late I'm really sorry:( I'm terrible alzbda it's not that long because I'm so sick and my mind is blank because of that:( hope you enjoy it:(
And the plane finally landed!! Remember what I said like 2 3 days ago "I hate Dubai" well, I take that back...
We got out of the plane and went to the hotel with a taxi while the boys stayed there to rent 2 cars, a big one 3shan nroo7 m3 b36' and a small one for mama aunt abeer and aunt soaad. Aunt soaad is the one who's going to drive btw, almost 10 years in Canada didn't go waste!!
So we got to the hotel we were in the lobby waiting for our mothers to be done with the check-in thingie. I was texting*path*abdulrahman all the time so the time went by so fast
Hala: 6l3to?
Abdulrahman: aywa
Hala: ga3d tsoog
Abdulrahman: la ana jeet m3 Khalid w aziz ra7 l7alh
Hala: ashwa b3d I thought you were driving and texting all the same time
Abdulrahman: leeh y3ni what would you if I was texting while driving=))
Hala: I would stop texting you=))
Abdurlrahman: leeh t5afeen 3lai ?😏=))
Hala: la a5af 3la elli m3k mn alli m3ak mn a5wani=))
Abdulrahman: jee thanks=))<\3
Hala: y3ni ke4a b5af 3leek ent b3d=)):(
Abdulrahman: really?
Hala: of course how can I not
Then muneera told me ennah yalla 5l9oo so I threw my phone in my purse without checking it. Btw you must where our fathers are? Ma jaw m3na, they had some business to do in Riyadh
We are now in the room finally!! Oh and this is how were split me muneera and Dana in a room, Khalid aziz and abdulrahman in a room, and mama 5ala soaad w aunt abeer fe suite m3 juju w 7amoodi w almaids.
Muneera: eash rayekm n6l3?
Hala: muneera!! Are you serious!!
Muneera: yes!!
Hala: you realize ennh kllhm drunk people b3deen it's 12 ween nroo7
Dana: actually it's 1
Hala: b3d a5s
Muneera: 6yb bsmellaaah la taklooni-.-
Hala: Ana btrwsh w anam w y9eer 5eer bookra
So I took a warm shower and when I got out wore my pjs and tucked my self into my bed sheets and drifted into sleep. I was so tired and exhausted that I didn't even bother to check my phone
I woke up the next morning and found like 1074820 messages from abdulrahman what a cutie he's worried=))
Abdulrahman: ee ashwa b3d
Abdulrahman: weeenk
Abdulrahman: shfeek ma trdeen?
Abdulrahman: nmti?
Abdulrahman: nmmtii?
Abdulrahman: goodnight babe<33
Hala: Gmorniinnnggg
I was about to leave my phone and head to the bathroom but it instantly vibrated
Abdulrahman: 9baa7 al5eeer ma b3'eeti=))
Abdulrahman: I missed you:(
Hala: 3yyar tra bs nmt=))
Abdulrahman: I know bs whenever you're not with me I miss you last week was miserable without you:(
Hala: awww abdulrahman:(<3 to be honest I missed you too tra bs I was so mad:(
Abdulrahman: and you're not anymore and you won't be ever again
Hala: lovve yoouu
Abdulrahman: much more honey<3
Abdulrahman: ween ra7 troo7oon alyoum
......: meen tklmeeeen?
Oh thank god it was muneera she freaked me out. Btw I know she knows about me and abdulrahman we're like her OTP=))
Hala: fj3teeni ya 7marah=))
Muneera: meen tklmeen=))
Hala: you know=))
Muneera: la walla meen=))
Hala: muneera don't act stupid I know that you know=))
Muneera: OH MY GOD YOURE BLUSHING WHAT A CUTIE EST7AAT=))
Dana: eash feeekm=))
Muneera: tdreen enti?=))
Dana: la wsho?=))
Hala: 5laa9 b3d shwai raa7 ydgoon mn a9waatkm=))-blushing-
And I rushed to the bathroom and I can muneera shouting "est7aat est7aaat=))" 7marah
So I brushed my teeth washed my face and straightened my hair and got out to find muneera and Dana sleeping ya rabbi ma madani-.-
I tried to wake them up but there's no use sleepy heads. Since they were sleeping I had no other choice I had to go have breakfast downstairs I was planning on having breakfast bl hotel t7t so I changed my pjs and wore some black leggings with a sweatshirt bs 3shan aroo7 af6r wa arj3 so I grabbed my little Chanel bag and got out of the room when I entered the elevator I realized that I forgot the room number!! Idiot!! It's too late and when the door was half shut someone shouted
......: hold it
I pressed that button you know <|> you know something like that
.....: thhhaaankkk youu
Hala: don't mention it
He turned around and smiled I smiled back …..wait is...is he...is he that guy on the airplane
.....: do I know you
Hala: la mshbh
And the elevator made that voice and it opened
....: ladies first
Caaauuttte
Hala: la Ana mabi hna
....: leeh ween=))
Hala: broo7 af6r bl hotel
....: 5la9 ajal bji m3k-smiling-
I smiled back at him and thought 5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr ween 7na feeh-.-
....: talal btw
ITS HIM!!
Hala: hmmm
Talal: ella 3rfftttkkk
I had a HUGE question mark on my face.....a fake one
Talal: g3dti jmbi fl6yaaaraaa
I chuckled his face was priceless
Hala: I do remember=))
And the door opened so I got out and he followed me nshba la 7awl wla gwat ella billah=))
He kept following me and chatting and I was ignoring 5feef=))
I sat and he wasn't there finally arta7 mnh shwai
......: eash tsween hna ?
And the plane finally landed!! Remember what I said like 2 3 days ago "I hate Dubai" well, I take that back...
We got out of the plane and went to the hotel with a taxi while the boys stayed there to rent 2 cars, a big one 3shan nroo7 m3 b36' and a small one for mama aunt abeer and aunt soaad. Aunt soaad is the one who's going to drive btw, almost 10 years in Canada didn't go waste!!
So we got to the hotel we were in the lobby waiting for our mothers to be done with the check-in thingie. I was texting*path*abdulrahman all the time so the time went by so fast
Hala: 6l3to?
Abdulrahman: aywa
Hala: ga3d tsoog
Abdulrahman: la ana jeet m3 Khalid w aziz ra7 l7alh
Hala: ashwa b3d I thought you were driving and texting all the same time
Abdulrahman: leeh y3ni what would you if I was texting while driving=))
Hala: I would stop texting you=))
Abdurlrahman: leeh t5afeen 3lai ?😏=))
Hala: la a5af 3la elli m3k mn alli m3ak mn a5wani=))
Abdulrahman: jee thanks=))<\3
Hala: y3ni ke4a b5af 3leek ent b3d=)):(
Abdulrahman: really?
Hala: of course how can I not
Then muneera told me ennah yalla 5l9oo so I threw my phone in my purse without checking it. Btw you must where our fathers are? Ma jaw m3na, they had some business to do in Riyadh
We are now in the room finally!! Oh and this is how were split me muneera and Dana in a room, Khalid aziz and abdulrahman in a room, and mama 5ala soaad w aunt abeer fe suite m3 juju w 7amoodi w almaids.
Muneera: eash rayekm n6l3?
Hala: muneera!! Are you serious!!
Muneera: yes!!
Hala: you realize ennh kllhm drunk people b3deen it's 12 ween nroo7
Dana: actually it's 1
Hala: b3d a5s
Muneera: 6yb bsmellaaah la taklooni-.-
Hala: Ana btrwsh w anam w y9eer 5eer bookra
So I took a warm shower and when I got out wore my pjs and tucked my self into my bed sheets and drifted into sleep. I was so tired and exhausted that I didn't even bother to check my phone
I woke up the next morning and found like 1074820 messages from abdulrahman what a cutie he's worried=))
Abdulrahman: ee ashwa b3d
Abdulrahman: weeenk
Abdulrahman: shfeek ma trdeen?
Abdulrahman: nmti?
Abdulrahman: nmmtii?
Abdulrahman: goodnight babe<33
Hala: Gmorniinnnggg
I was about to leave my phone and head to the bathroom but it instantly vibrated
Abdulrahman: 9baa7 al5eeer ma b3'eeti=))
Abdulrahman: I missed you:(
Hala: 3yyar tra bs nmt=))
Abdulrahman: I know bs whenever you're not with me I miss you last week was miserable without you:(
Hala: awww abdulrahman:(<3 to be honest I missed you too tra bs I was so mad:(
Abdulrahman: and you're not anymore and you won't be ever again
Hala: lovve yoouu
Abdulrahman: much more honey<3
Abdulrahman: ween ra7 troo7oon alyoum
......: meen tklmeeeen?
Oh thank god it was muneera she freaked me out. Btw I know she knows about me and abdulrahman we're like her OTP=))
Hala: fj3teeni ya 7marah=))
Muneera: meen tklmeen=))
Hala: you know=))
Muneera: la walla meen=))
Hala: muneera don't act stupid I know that you know=))
Muneera: OH MY GOD YOURE BLUSHING WHAT A CUTIE EST7AAT=))
Dana: eash feeekm=))
Muneera: tdreen enti?=))
Dana: la wsho?=))
Hala: 5laa9 b3d shwai raa7 ydgoon mn a9waatkm=))-blushing-
And I rushed to the bathroom and I can muneera shouting "est7aat est7aaat=))" 7marah
So I brushed my teeth washed my face and straightened my hair and got out to find muneera and Dana sleeping ya rabbi ma madani-.-
I tried to wake them up but there's no use sleepy heads. Since they were sleeping I had no other choice I had to go have breakfast downstairs I was planning on having breakfast bl hotel t7t so I changed my pjs and wore some black leggings with a sweatshirt bs 3shan aroo7 af6r wa arj3 so I grabbed my little Chanel bag and got out of the room when I entered the elevator I realized that I forgot the room number!! Idiot!! It's too late and when the door was half shut someone shouted
......: hold it
I pressed that button you know <|> you know something like that
.....: thhhaaankkk youu
Hala: don't mention it
He turned around and smiled I smiled back …..wait is...is he...is he that guy on the airplane
.....: do I know you
Hala: la mshbh
And the elevator made that voice and it opened
....: ladies first
Caaauuttte
Hala: la Ana mabi hna
....: leeh ween=))
Hala: broo7 af6r bl hotel
....: 5la9 ajal bji m3k-smiling-
I smiled back at him and thought 5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr ween 7na feeh-.-
....: talal btw
ITS HIM!!
Hala: hmmm
Talal: ella 3rfftttkkk
I had a HUGE question mark on my face.....a fake one
Talal: g3dti jmbi fl6yaaaraaa
I chuckled his face was priceless
Hala: I do remember=))
And the door opened so I got out and he followed me nshba la 7awl wla gwat ella billah=))
He kept following me and chatting and I was ignoring 5feef=))
I sat and he wasn't there finally arta7 mnh shwai
......: eash tsween hna ?
No comments:
Post a Comment