I sat and he wasn't there finally arta7 mnh shwai
......: eash tsween hna ?
Oh it was abdulrahman
Hala: jeet fwgtk t3al ejls
Abdulrahman: eash feeh-worried-
Hala: huh ma feeh shai=))
Abdulrahman: la shfeek enfj3ti I mean
Hala: la bs 7sbtk wa7d thani=))
Abdulrahman: uhh
Oh thank god ma s2l mrrh thanya or else talal would be dead=))
Abdulrahman: ween tboon nroo7 alyoum?
Hala: 6yb gbl ma wdk troo7 tjeeb akel l2n shkli w ana l7ali akel 3'l6=))
Abdulrahman: okaaay=))
When he went my back was facing the buffet so I didn't see him and I saw talal reaching me laaa 7aawlll wllaa gooowaata elllaaa billlaah 3la halnshbh:)
Talal: hla walla blzaiin
I ignored him
Talal: can I-pointing at the chair in front of me-
I lifted my head and raised my eyebrow
Talal: I guess that means a yes
I ignored him
And then he sat down and I was like whhhhaaaaatt
When he sat I got up I didn't want anything to happen or you know abdulrahman would see us and misunderstand or something like that
When I got up leaving my breakfast I bumped into a guy and an orange juice spilled over me and him
Hala: I'm so soorryy
When I got tissues out if my purse and lift my head up to hand them to the guy
Hala: oh my god:o
And the guy had this huge question mark on his face
Hala: SAAAD how are youuu
Saad: do I know you?
Hala: I'm halaa
Saad: ohhhh halllaaaa keefffkk
Talal: eehhmm
Saad: meen 4a?
Hala: I have no idea=))
Abdulrahman was looking at me and I can see his eyes not knowing to burn who talal or saad with his stares let me describe saad
I don't know if you remember him*my best guy friend* yeeaah him he has this tall figure broad shoulders and not so handsome Ma man's taller and hotter of course =))
He looked back at me I smiled at him but instead of him smiling back he went to the elevators side oh no no no no. no. nooo
First we just made up I don't want him to be angry again second I don't remember the room number:"(
Hala: sorry saad gotta go it was nice meeting you
Saad: it was nice mee...
And I grabbed my phone and ran after abdulrahman and the good thing is I was wearing my Adidas shoes they are my fave
When I got to the elevator
Hala: hol....
It went shut and I had to press it again
Okay I know he heard me and I gotta admit that kinda hurts cause yeah I mean why would he ignore me what have I done
The elevator door opened I got in and pressed 10
Great now I'm lost I don't even know the room number and I have orange juice spilled on my white T-shirt ugh where are the tissues....OH MY GOD WHERES MY PURSE SHIT I don't know where's abdulrahman I don't know what's the room number and I lost my purse and the last thing I'm wishing for is my phone to shut down but thank god I typed in my pass code and pressed the phone icon to call muneera and guess whaat?... Yeess my phone shut down now I'm lost in the middle of nowhere so I just stood there waiting for the elevator door to open and go look for muneera and I just realized I pressed on the wrong floor when the door opened.....great!
Hala: wait this is not the floor I want
A little boy came in and pressed G like seriously I ain't got time for you
When he was about to get out of the elevator he pressed on every single button like he didn't leave a floor seriously and there are about 20 floors!! He giggled and went out and I just stayed there waiting
You know what? I've had enough I'm taking the stairs
So I want the floor 16 and now I'm in the 8th floor I'm halfway through
I'm finally there
I was walking and walking until I saw muneera and Dana
Muneera: what happened?:o
Hala: room number?
Dana: 1045
Hala: 6yb abi al card I lost my purse
Muneera: heeeey what happened
Hala: nothing happened ento ween btroo7oon
Dana: 7nna kna bnroo7 3ndhm fl suite n7sbk hnak na54k w nroo7 Dubai mall
Hala: klkm btroo7oon?
Muneera: eeh ystnoona t7t Khalid aziz w abdulrahman
Hala: abdulrahman byroo7?
Dana: duuhhh?
Hala: I'm not coming
Dana: leeh
Hala: first I lost my purse second I'm not feeling well third I've got some juice spilled over and I have to take a shower roo7oo ento e4a 5l9t w 9ar li 5lg jeet m3 taxi
Muneera: akeed? You want me to stay?
Hala: haw shfeeekkkmm mafeeni shai
I took the card and walked away leaving them in a shock
Abdulrahman's POV
Abdulrahman: la ent shoof la ts7bh bgwah ra7 y5rb 3aleek
Khalid: bs hwa lazem tshd 3lee...
I saw Dana and muneera approaching
Aziz: ween hala
Muneera: foog…
Khalid: eash feeha
Dana: la bas tgool tbi ttrwsh w e4a 9ar lha 5lg jat m3 taxi w she's going to look for her purse she lost it today
Abdulrahman: Ana t3ban mali 5lg bg3d w e4a b3't tji jbtha w rj3t
Khalid: la roo7 ent moo tgool tbi tshoof almovie
Abdulrahman:la la entoo roo7oo a9lan 7tta jwali ra7 y6fa lazem ash7na w elmovie ma ra7 y6eer
Dana: 5la9 aziz Khalid muneera yalla
Aziz: yalla
Abdulrahman: bye
"Bye" they all replied
I decided to go and look for Hala's purse 3
Hala's POV
I only washed my body I didn't wash my hair because I'm going to tan I need to have a time alone since they all are out now
I took my phone iPod and towel and threw my tan oil and my earbuds in my beach bag and went to tan
When I went to the elevator I saw that kid
Hala: DONT YOU DARE!!
And his face was like :| uggghhh so annoying it would've killed him if his brother wasn't standing next to him
But his brother is so hot he's not Arab btw
He smiled I smiled back
....: what's wrong =))
OMG his accent
Hala: no he just pressed all the buttons earlier today before getting out of the elevator and yeah
.....: OMG I'm so sorry apologize Alex!!
The ACCENT!!
Alex: I'm sorry
Hala: nah that's okay
....: Harold btw
Hala: hala
We shook hands
Harold: nice to meet you hala
Hala: nice to meet you too
Harold: so you're going to the pool?
Hala: can't you tell?=))
Harold: haha yeah we're going there too
Hala: hmm
Harold: you okay
Hala: yeah
Harold: are you sure you're not looking okay
The elevator door opened
Hala: nah nothing it's just
Harold: hmm?it's just what
I started tearing
Harold: oh I'm sorry what happened you okay
We went and sat by the pool
Harold: Alex go and swim, now tell me what happened
Hala: my boyfriend
Harold: yeah?
Hala: I don't know why he's ignoring me it's just like I have done nothing-crying-
Harold: oh poor baby:( I'm sure it's gonna be okay:(
Hala: I hope so:(
Harold: now just tan swim whatever just enjoy your time and go talk to him after
Hala: thanks I will:(<3
I got my tan oil out and put on some and lied there
Hala: so you've got a girlfriend?
Harold: yeah she's in the UK now I miss her
Hala: ohh sorry. What are you doing here Dubai
Harold: ma dad's business, you?
Hala: I'm on a holiday
Harold: so you're not from here
Hala: no, Saudi Arabia
Harold: ohh
Then it was silence so I decided to listen to some music
So I put it on shuffle and Last to know played love thisss soonngg
Ill understand you just give me the chance to,love you more than you'll ever know, even if it means i gotta let you go, with or without me, baby you should be happy, if your heading down another road, wont you leave me with no where to go, don't let me to be the last to know, Maybe you'll find what your really wanted, its what you left behind, all your dreams are haunted, maybe ill move on, or maybe ill just stay,
Either way,
i hope you'll understand me
Lovvee thiss soonngg
Oh shit it's 2:30 pm already I should head back now
Harold: you're going?
Hala: yeah, bye!
Harold: no wait we're coming with you, ALEXX!!
Alex: YEES?
Harold: COME ON WERE GOING
Alex: OKAAY
They came along
We entered the elevator
Harold: which floor?
Hala: 16th
And we waited there until the door opened
Harold: let me walk you to the room
I said no but he insisted
Harold: I haven't had the chance to ask you how old are you
Hala: yeah I'm 17 you?
We reached the room
Harold: I'm
Abdulrahman: ween knti- almost shouting-
I just stared at him
Harold: you must be…
Hala: yes that's abdulrahman
Abdulrahman face eased and looked at me in confusion
Harold: don't let her go!!
Okay naaww that's cuuttte
Abdulrahman: I won't
I blushed and entered the room and left the door open. I was wearing my beach dress btw
I entered the bathroom and had a long relaxing hot shower and wore my clothes blow dried my hair and got out
When I got out I saw abdulrahman but I pretended that I didn't see him because it's awkward
I gave him my back and checked my phone and found a message from saad
Saad: hey hala, it was nice meeting you today. I just wanted to tell you that you forgot your purse and I took it with me tell me where do you want me to give it to you?
Hala: oh hey, it was nice meeting you too. REALLY?? Thaaaankk youuu how about the lobby?in 15 minutes?-I gasped-
Abdulrahman: what's wrong!!
Hala: saad found my purse!!
Abdulrahman: yeah about that…
......: eash tsween hna ?
Oh it was abdulrahman
Hala: jeet fwgtk t3al ejls
Abdulrahman: eash feeh-worried-
Hala: huh ma feeh shai=))
Abdulrahman: la shfeek enfj3ti I mean
Hala: la bs 7sbtk wa7d thani=))
Abdulrahman: uhh
Oh thank god ma s2l mrrh thanya or else talal would be dead=))
Abdulrahman: ween tboon nroo7 alyoum?
Hala: 6yb gbl ma wdk troo7 tjeeb akel l2n shkli w ana l7ali akel 3'l6=))
Abdulrahman: okaaay=))
When he went my back was facing the buffet so I didn't see him and I saw talal reaching me laaa 7aawlll wllaa gooowaata elllaaa billlaah 3la halnshbh:)
Talal: hla walla blzaiin
I ignored him
Talal: can I-pointing at the chair in front of me-
I lifted my head and raised my eyebrow
Talal: I guess that means a yes
I ignored him
And then he sat down and I was like whhhhaaaaatt
When he sat I got up I didn't want anything to happen or you know abdulrahman would see us and misunderstand or something like that
When I got up leaving my breakfast I bumped into a guy and an orange juice spilled over me and him
Hala: I'm so soorryy
When I got tissues out if my purse and lift my head up to hand them to the guy
Hala: oh my god:o
And the guy had this huge question mark on his face
Hala: SAAAD how are youuu
Saad: do I know you?
Hala: I'm halaa
Saad: ohhhh halllaaaa keefffkk
Talal: eehhmm
Saad: meen 4a?
Hala: I have no idea=))
Abdulrahman was looking at me and I can see his eyes not knowing to burn who talal or saad with his stares let me describe saad
I don't know if you remember him*my best guy friend* yeeaah him he has this tall figure broad shoulders and not so handsome Ma man's taller and hotter of course =))
He looked back at me I smiled at him but instead of him smiling back he went to the elevators side oh no no no no. no. nooo
First we just made up I don't want him to be angry again second I don't remember the room number:"(
Hala: sorry saad gotta go it was nice meeting you
Saad: it was nice mee...
And I grabbed my phone and ran after abdulrahman and the good thing is I was wearing my Adidas shoes they are my fave
When I got to the elevator
Hala: hol....
It went shut and I had to press it again
Okay I know he heard me and I gotta admit that kinda hurts cause yeah I mean why would he ignore me what have I done
The elevator door opened I got in and pressed 10
Great now I'm lost I don't even know the room number and I have orange juice spilled on my white T-shirt ugh where are the tissues....OH MY GOD WHERES MY PURSE SHIT I don't know where's abdulrahman I don't know what's the room number and I lost my purse and the last thing I'm wishing for is my phone to shut down but thank god I typed in my pass code and pressed the phone icon to call muneera and guess whaat?... Yeess my phone shut down now I'm lost in the middle of nowhere so I just stood there waiting for the elevator door to open and go look for muneera and I just realized I pressed on the wrong floor when the door opened.....great!
Hala: wait this is not the floor I want
A little boy came in and pressed G like seriously I ain't got time for you
When he was about to get out of the elevator he pressed on every single button like he didn't leave a floor seriously and there are about 20 floors!! He giggled and went out and I just stayed there waiting
You know what? I've had enough I'm taking the stairs
So I want the floor 16 and now I'm in the 8th floor I'm halfway through
I'm finally there
I was walking and walking until I saw muneera and Dana
Muneera: what happened?:o
Hala: room number?
Dana: 1045
Hala: 6yb abi al card I lost my purse
Muneera: heeeey what happened
Hala: nothing happened ento ween btroo7oon
Dana: 7nna kna bnroo7 3ndhm fl suite n7sbk hnak na54k w nroo7 Dubai mall
Hala: klkm btroo7oon?
Muneera: eeh ystnoona t7t Khalid aziz w abdulrahman
Hala: abdulrahman byroo7?
Dana: duuhhh?
Hala: I'm not coming
Dana: leeh
Hala: first I lost my purse second I'm not feeling well third I've got some juice spilled over and I have to take a shower roo7oo ento e4a 5l9t w 9ar li 5lg jeet m3 taxi
Muneera: akeed? You want me to stay?
Hala: haw shfeeekkkmm mafeeni shai
I took the card and walked away leaving them in a shock
Abdulrahman's POV
Abdulrahman: la ent shoof la ts7bh bgwah ra7 y5rb 3aleek
Khalid: bs hwa lazem tshd 3lee...
I saw Dana and muneera approaching
Aziz: ween hala
Muneera: foog…
Khalid: eash feeha
Dana: la bas tgool tbi ttrwsh w e4a 9ar lha 5lg jat m3 taxi w she's going to look for her purse she lost it today
Abdulrahman: Ana t3ban mali 5lg bg3d w e4a b3't tji jbtha w rj3t
Khalid: la roo7 ent moo tgool tbi tshoof almovie
Abdulrahman:la la entoo roo7oo a9lan 7tta jwali ra7 y6fa lazem ash7na w elmovie ma ra7 y6eer
Dana: 5la9 aziz Khalid muneera yalla
Aziz: yalla
Abdulrahman: bye
"Bye" they all replied
I decided to go and look for Hala's purse 3
Hala's POV
I only washed my body I didn't wash my hair because I'm going to tan I need to have a time alone since they all are out now
I took my phone iPod and towel and threw my tan oil and my earbuds in my beach bag and went to tan
When I went to the elevator I saw that kid
Hala: DONT YOU DARE!!
And his face was like :| uggghhh so annoying it would've killed him if his brother wasn't standing next to him
But his brother is so hot he's not Arab btw
He smiled I smiled back
....: what's wrong =))
OMG his accent
Hala: no he just pressed all the buttons earlier today before getting out of the elevator and yeah
.....: OMG I'm so sorry apologize Alex!!
The ACCENT!!
Alex: I'm sorry
Hala: nah that's okay
....: Harold btw
Hala: hala
We shook hands
Harold: nice to meet you hala
Hala: nice to meet you too
Harold: so you're going to the pool?
Hala: can't you tell?=))
Harold: haha yeah we're going there too
Hala: hmm
Harold: you okay
Hala: yeah
Harold: are you sure you're not looking okay
The elevator door opened
Hala: nah nothing it's just
Harold: hmm?it's just what
I started tearing
Harold: oh I'm sorry what happened you okay
We went and sat by the pool
Harold: Alex go and swim, now tell me what happened
Hala: my boyfriend
Harold: yeah?
Hala: I don't know why he's ignoring me it's just like I have done nothing-crying-
Harold: oh poor baby:( I'm sure it's gonna be okay:(
Hala: I hope so:(
Harold: now just tan swim whatever just enjoy your time and go talk to him after
Hala: thanks I will:(<3
I got my tan oil out and put on some and lied there
Hala: so you've got a girlfriend?
Harold: yeah she's in the UK now I miss her
Hala: ohh sorry. What are you doing here Dubai
Harold: ma dad's business, you?
Hala: I'm on a holiday
Harold: so you're not from here
Hala: no, Saudi Arabia
Harold: ohh
Then it was silence so I decided to listen to some music
So I put it on shuffle and Last to know played love thisss soonngg
Ill understand you just give me the chance to,love you more than you'll ever know, even if it means i gotta let you go, with or without me, baby you should be happy, if your heading down another road, wont you leave me with no where to go, don't let me to be the last to know, Maybe you'll find what your really wanted, its what you left behind, all your dreams are haunted, maybe ill move on, or maybe ill just stay,
Either way,
i hope you'll understand me
Lovvee thiss soonngg
Oh shit it's 2:30 pm already I should head back now
Harold: you're going?
Hala: yeah, bye!
Harold: no wait we're coming with you, ALEXX!!
Alex: YEES?
Harold: COME ON WERE GOING
Alex: OKAAY
They came along
We entered the elevator
Harold: which floor?
Hala: 16th
And we waited there until the door opened
Harold: let me walk you to the room
I said no but he insisted
Harold: I haven't had the chance to ask you how old are you
Hala: yeah I'm 17 you?
We reached the room
Harold: I'm
Abdulrahman: ween knti- almost shouting-
I just stared at him
Harold: you must be…
Hala: yes that's abdulrahman
Abdulrahman face eased and looked at me in confusion
Harold: don't let her go!!
Okay naaww that's cuuttte
Abdulrahman: I won't
I blushed and entered the room and left the door open. I was wearing my beach dress btw
I entered the bathroom and had a long relaxing hot shower and wore my clothes blow dried my hair and got out
When I got out I saw abdulrahman but I pretended that I didn't see him because it's awkward
I gave him my back and checked my phone and found a message from saad
Saad: hey hala, it was nice meeting you today. I just wanted to tell you that you forgot your purse and I took it with me tell me where do you want me to give it to you?
Hala: oh hey, it was nice meeting you too. REALLY?? Thaaaankk youuu how about the lobby?in 15 minutes?-I gasped-
Abdulrahman: what's wrong!!
Hala: saad found my purse!!
Abdulrahman: yeah about that…
No comments:
Post a Comment