I went llmjls al93'eer w I saw abdulrahman drowning in his sweat and that's when I freaked out
Hala: abdulrahman shffeeek!!!
Abdulrahman: bsmillah enti elli shfeek
Hala: aishh feek t3ban?!!
I checked his fever w 7beebi kan mrrh t3ban:(
I went back llmol7ag and abdulrahman followed 20 minutes later we watched a movie then ate
Dana: hey 5nsafer London wella shai m3 b36' fl9aif ke4a klna
Muneera: ee 5nroo7 Switzerland b3deen London
Aziz: sounds good
Khalid: I'm fine with it
Hala: bs gooloo lahlna awal
Abdulrahman: salman t5awi?
Salman: a9lan naween Hali enshalla=))
And the rest of the night went by perfectly deema and salman went back home abdulrahman and muneera slept over
The rest of the vacation was normal and abdulrahman keeps getting cheesier and cheesier everyday=))
Tommorrow school starts again and I'm so not ready muneera slept over at my house because we're going to school together
I woke up at 6
Hala: muneera yalla goomi almdrsa
Muneera: I'm going to skip
Hala: LAA GOOMMIII
Muneera: 9dg halawi 5ngool l5ala nouf we skip:(
Hala: Ana broo7 agool lmama w enti gooli l5ala abeer
Muneera: okay
I went lmama w gltlha at first of course she said no b3deen gltlha enaa muneera t3bana w ke4a then she said it's okay and guess what muneera did the same thing with aunt abeer=))
Hala: hey let's not sleep
Muneera: ween 5ala nouf
Hala: she's at work
Muneera: 5nroo7 tamimi
Hala: nrj3 nshoof movie
Muneera: okaaayyy
We wore our abayas called the driver and then went to the supermarket
Hala: shoofi enti shoofi hna w Ana broo7 ajeeb ice cream and yeah jeebeeli granola bars
Muneera: okay
I went by the fridge 3shan ajeeb al ice cream I mean duuh=))
And I saw abdulrahman awww he was wearing grey sweatpants and a black v-neck
Hala: hey didn't know you were here-opening the fridge-
Abdulrahman was a bit shocked y3ni akeed fj2ah 6l3t 3leeh ke4a w he dropped his phone
I knelt to get his phone and I saw on his lockscreen a kik notification
Najla sent you: hey!
Tbh shwai y3ni I felt shocked bs I mean no she's just another girl w ga3dah trmi nfsha 3aleeh mskeen
Hala: shfeek=))-handing him his phone-
Abdulrahman: ya m7asen al9odaf-smiling-
Hala: aywa leeh mo bljam3a-blushing-
Abdulrahman: ee 9'y3i alsalfah=))
Hala: la 9dg leeh mo fljam3ah
Abdulrahman: alyoum al class 78i ybda 10
Hala: ohh....
Muneera: hala shoofi ma lgeet ella bl almond mafi chocolat...abdulrahman:o
Abdulrahman: shfeek enti elthanya=)) leeh ma r7too almdrsa
Muneera&hala: muneera/hala t3bana
Abdulrahman: hala feek shaaii?
Hala: la mafeeni ella al3afya haw
Muneera: eehhmmm tra Ana e5tk
Hala: almohm yalla nrj3 5l9ti=))
Muneera: ee yallaa bye ent
Abdulrahman: bye=))
And we went back home and I totally forgot about Najla thank god
Muneera: heey 5nswi shai
Hala: zai?-texting-
Muneera: mdri ya5i
Hala: n6l3?
Muneera: la 6fsht
Hala: 97 feeh DJ 78 anoud youm al5mees
Muneera: t38dt mn al DJ parties=))
Hala: almohm tra it's on Thursday la ts7been b3deen 78t anoud
Muneera: okay
Muneera's POV
Mama called me and told that the drivers waiting outside
I went out the house and that's when I bumped into………aziz
Muneera: oucchh
Aziz: t3wrtii???!!!!
I looked up at him w tn7t shwai he looked wearing his scrub and his unshaved beard and his messy hair
But I managed not to show enni ens6lt y3ni=))
And if you don't know what a scrub is of course not that thingie that you scrub your body with its a uniform the people who study medicine and doctors wear
Muneera: duuh 67t 3alar6' kl hal6ee7a w matbeeni at3wr y3ni a8alha bruise!!!
Aziz: sorry-hugging muneera-
I didn't hug him back because I was shocked it was the first time we literally touch y3ni other than shaking hands w ke4a!-butterflies- -inner scream-
Aziz: keef aljr7 y3wr-pulling outta the hug-
Muneera: ha la mafi shai-blushing-
Aziz: ween elli taw t9ar5 bsmillah wreeni bas
The only thing that happened is that I injured my elbow and bruised my leg l2ni 67t 3laaldrj elli gdam albab:(
Aziz: emshi
Muneera: wsho emshi
Aziz: t3ali alm6b5 feeh first aid kit!
Muneera: uh okay
He was holding my hand and walking so fast ldrjat enni I almost fell=))
He cleansed the wound and put a gauze around it y3ni tbh there was no need llsalfah thi klha bs shswi 3ad my doctor 5ayif 3lai=)) please la t9fgooni
Aziz: and we're done…
…..: muneeraa 7beeebti shfeeekkk
I turned around and it was aunt nouf oh no
Muneera: ha la mafi shai
Aunt nouf: aziz shfeeha
Aziz: 6a7t 3la ydha w ke4a enjr7t lma koo3ha a54t'ha n6'ft aljr7 w 76eet 3lleh shash
Aunt nouf: ee zain tswi w muneera 7beebti entbhi almrrh aljaya w ent leeh ma msktaha
Muneera: Ana a9lan 983t feeh 3shan ke4a=))
Aunt nouf: almohm 7beebti entbhi almrrh aljaya
Muneera: enshalla yalla bye-I kissed her and headed back home-
Hala's POV
I woke up today as asked mama if I can go to anouds DJ party today and she said its okay
I got back from school and drifted into sleep and Anne woke me up at 4pm
I took a shower straightened my hair and wore
Muneera: HEELLLLLOOOO
Hala: weenk
Muneera: bl6reeg
Hala: ee w tra we'll pick Dana up
Muneera: okay be tra mo ma3 alsawag
Hala: m3 meen!!!
Muneera: abdulra.....
Hala: whaattttt!!!
Muneera: shsawi alsawag m3 mama w 5ala nouf w soaad:(
Hala: swagna 6yb?
Muneera: la a9lan abdulrahman youm dra enha DJ party insisted that he drives us 3shan "yt6mn"
Awwwwwwhhhh
Hala: uh okay =))
We picked Dana up and went to anoud's
Anoud: heeyyyy yaaa klaabb miss you guyysss-group hug-
We went in and anoud introduced us to this girl called Najla which tbh I almost asked her do you know abdulrahman
It was only me and Najla sitting then she suddenly said this thing which made me want slap her!!!!
Najla:…..
___________________________
So this was chapter 27 hope you liked it adri ennah shwai boring w ke4a well mo shwai bs sorry:( tell me what do you think about it
Twitter: @saudiblogger3



No comments:
Post a Comment