Saturday, May 10, 2014

Chapter28

Previously: 


It was only me and Najla sitting then she suddenly said this thing which made me want slap her!!!!

Najla:…..

___________________

Najla: hala sa7?

Hala: eeh

Najla: listen tra abdulrahman is mine don't you dare get near him again fahma ana aslan mdri shloon gdr y6al3 fwjhk asta3'frallaa…

Hala: and how do you know ena he's my boyfriend

Najla: my own sources

I was really mad bs 7mdella I was able to hold the scream in I grabbed my clutch and went to the bathroom 

This is just too much for me to handle first I see this girls name on his screen then she pops out of nowhere and say that Abdulraman is hers eefff my whole night was ruined I just wanted to go back home I called my driver and went back home 

When I got home I sent a message in our whatsapp group enna rj3t albait so they don't get worried 

I changed into my pjs laid on my bed just realized ennah every DJ party aroo7lha ends up in the worst way possible!!!

If I said that I slept 3l6ool I'd be lying I started thinking about this Najla girl she pissed me off plus I know about all this thingie same thing happened with that ghada and I won't let that happen again she crossed her limits and I'm going to stop her but the problem is how? 


Woke up the next day with my moms voice calling me 

Hala: wshoo mama

Mama: yalla goomi thjhzi ll3rs alsa3a 4 al7een 

Ohhhh shhhhhhit I slept for more than twelve hours!!!!!!

I got up took a shower straightened and waved my hair it was already 8pm by the time so I applied my foundation concealer you know all of that then wore my dress 




And we picked everyone then went to the wedding it was so boring y3ni nothing interesting happened at all then we came back home we slept over at muneera's 


Dana: ya5i law mrrh w7da sleep over at my place 

Muneera: laaa feeh bzran

Dana: okay okay bsmillah=))

Hala: heey 5nswi shai 9dg 7seet alyoum mrrh 6fsh

Muneera: Ana bnam

Dana: Ana ana ag3d m3ak=))

I was talking and talking and I could swear to you guys that Dana was fighting to keep her eyes open 

Hala: nami nami=))

Dana: nighty

Hala:…

I was surfing my phone and I was so thirsty so I went to bring me some water and don't know if I told you this before but although I get sacred mn enni amshi f6'lam w everyone's sleeping bs I do it anyway y3ni=)) 

Anoud called me and she scared the shit out of me

Hala: alo-whispering- 

Anoud: shfeek enti 

Hala: enti elli shfeek dagga-whispering- 

Anoud: first why are you whispering second 6fsh 

Hala: 3shan kl albeet nayim-entering the kitchen and looking up- uhhhhhhmmm I take that back

Anoud: huh

Hala: aklmk b3d shwai-hanging up-

Abdulraman: wsh feek s7bti 3lbnt=))

Yes it was abdulrahman

Hala: ma s7bt bs bshrb moyah haw=))-I got myself a bottle of water and headed to the door- 

Abdulrahman: and where do you think you're going-pulling me by my wrist- 

Hala:......

Abdulrahman: gotta love my tomatoe=))

Hala: kl zag-blushing and hitting him-

Abdulrahman: I miss you 6yb eg3di m3i shwai-puppy face-

Hala: n9ab shayfni gbl youmeen=))

Abdulraman: ya shai5a enti law t6l3een mn halbab bshtaglk 3la 6ool

Is it hot in here?

Abdulrahman: 5la9 dreena enna you can blush rdi 6yb=))

Hala: la t5leeni aroo7=))

Abdulrahman: of of 5la9 5la9 asfeen=))

Hala: adab=))

Abdulrahman held my hands I looked up and that's when our eyes met he just kept staring and I literally turned red 

........: en7rgt en7rgt bs 5laaa999

I turned around w glbi fb6ni mn al5ouf 
And it was only muneera oh thank god

Hala: wsh gwmk enti

Muneera: la t5afeen btrkk m3 al7ob-winked- 

Hala: kooli zag:) 

Abdulrahman: 5la9 yalla roo7i-talking to muneera- 

Muneera: Mn lga a7baba nsa a97aba

Abdulrahman shot her a death stare=))

Muneera: 5la9 5la9 r7t hah

Hala: yalla bye 7tta ana broo7 ana 

Abdulrahman: na2ah 

Hala: what now 

He kissed my cheek quickly and before getting out of the kitchen he shot me his to kill for smile and I just froze there for five minutes until

Muneera: yahoooh tra zwdtooha 5la…shsalfa weenah=))

Hala: o9-blushing- 

I ran to the room and layed down and immediately fell asleep mn alwanasa=))



Sunday 1st, June 

I finally finished solving the last question on my last exam ahh this year went by so fast can't wait to get out of this class. and yes our families agreed ennah we all go to London bs the sad part is we couldn't make it to Zurich and Lugano bs we're staying for a whole month in London I mean sure I can live with that\o/
tonight we're leaving I just can't wait this should be perfect

I'm only worried about Najla that girl's been butting in literally everything I just hope nothing happens..

I handed in my paper signed and went out me and the girls decided that we'll go have breakfast in laduree 


We hopped in the car and went there had breakfast and went back home 


Mama: hala 

Hala: smi mama

Mama: jhzti shn6tk?

Hala: la broo7 asweeha al7een 

Mama: bsr3a w nzleeha gbl ma tnameen l2n alsa3a 11pm nkoon flm6ar

I ran upstairs w a9lan it was already almost done bs touch ups you know scarfs belts makeup and those kind of stuff. so when I was done I told Anne to take my suitcase downstairs then I shut the world off and fell asleep

………

Muneera: haaalllllaaaa yalla wake up it's 7pm already 

Hala: 5minutes bs 

Dana: la wake up you take a lot of time getting ready 

Hala: okay okay huh huh gmt 

I got up entered the bathroom took a long warming shower then wore 


Yes yes men's section but who cares they're so comfy I straightened my hair and by the time it was 10pm 

Dana: yalla hala we're going 

Hala: okay

I grabbed my phone and purse wore my abaya then we went to the airport and yes we all are going together this should be fun 

We were there finally we checked in and sat by our gate chitchatting and playing and stuff when they announced that the gate was open we got up and entered the plane and sat our parents were in the first class area bs 7nna glnalhm nbi wra 3shan agrb lb36' w ke4a we lied of course=)) 

We were seated this way 

Kh - Az     Abd- Ha- Mu- Da 

Muneera: got a book? 

Hala: yeah 

Muneera: wsho?

Hala: the fault in our stars

Muneera: jeebi

Hala: shoofeeh bl purse 

20 minutes later the plane took off so i got my iPod and put it on shuffle and a54t iPad Hamoodi l2n I don't have a single game la 3la al iPod wla al iPhone and he was sleeping anyway 

3 hours later 

Everyone was sleeping except for me and abdulrahman he was watching a movie and I was watching Barney I gotta admit guys I stool enjoy watching it=)) 

Abdulrahman: Barney? Seriously?=))

Hala: 7dk 3la 7beebi=))

Abdulrahman: w Ana meen mo 7beebk-pouting-

Hala: la Barney shai thani=)) 

Abdulrahman: bshoof m3k 

Hala: okay 

While we were watching my neck started aching so without feeling my self I rested my head on his shoulder…when I realized I lift it up quickly then abdulrahman with his hand rested my head back on his shoulder awwwwwwwhhhhhhh then I fell asleep 

I woke 15 minutes before landing took off my abaya fixed my safety belt and went back to sleep 

Muneera: hala yalla wake up w9lna 

Hala: okay 

I got up finally we're here oh I miss London 


We went out stamped our passports and all that stuff then went to the hotel. We were staying at Millenium 

When we arrived at the hotel it was about 8 in the morning so I went to our room*me, Dana, muneera*and threw myself on the bed not even bothering to take off my shoes 


When I woke up it was about 2pm and everyone was sleeping-by that I mean Dana and muneera- and I on the other hand was starving so I decided to go to a supermarket or something to buy me some snacks

I got up took a shower and wore 



And put on mascara blusher and rouge 

I went down to the lobby using the elevator and when I got out I saw…

_______________

So guys this was chapter 28 hope you liked it 9dg:(w sorry eni t25rt love ya loads<333annd stay tuned I might post 29 tonight :o



No comments:

Post a Comment