Abdulrahman: I heard you in Starbucks the second day of school ordering it
Hala: that cute guy was you-shit shit I just realized I said cute guy-
Abdulrahman: yes that cute guy was me=))
I blushed and stayed silent
Abdulrahman: aywa eash b3d
I like how he's trying to keep our convo alive
Abdulrahman: 3ndk path?
Hala: aywa hala b3deen 76 emoji turtle
Abdulrahman: leesh turtle y3ni
Hala: mama daim tgool 3nni barda
Abdulrahman: okay=)) talk about yourself I want to know u more
Hala: I might not be be your type so I'd like to say nothing=))
Abdulrahman: even if you're not my type you'll always be my girl
Hala-blushing-: kl zag ma a3rf eash ard-covering her face with her hands-
Abdulrahman-laughing hysterically-:5la9 yalla gooli
Hala: madri ent es2lni w Ana agoolk
Abdulrahman: are you picky when it comes to food
Hala: I am picky when it comes to everything=))
Abdulrahman: favourite food
Hala: I'm almost veggie so I guess it's gonna be fruit salad
Abdulrahman: ooo. So aish ba3ad gooli
Hala: walla madri:(
Abdulrahman: you like children
Hala: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH no…
Abdulrahman: haha okay=))
I was sitting next to abdulrahman and I fell asleep on his shoulder without realizing
Abdulrahman's POV
Abdulrahman: agool ha.……
She's sleeping she looks so cute she sleeps like an angel I'm so blessed today was the best day of my life so far I hope this will last its really Wondrous how hala made me forget about that bitch every time I remember her I feel so mad but then when I see hala's face everything change I don't know how to express my feelings but the point that I'm trying to explain is that I love her more than anything in this life she means the world to me:(
Hala's POV
I woke up in the morning realizing that I was sleeping on Abdulrahman's shoulder OH MY GOD I just wonder when will I stop embarrassing my self I didn't want to move cause if I did he will wake up cause his head was over mine wow his head is really heavy
I checked my phone I found a request from abdulrahman I accepted his request and pretended to be asleep in case he woke up
I was waiting till I saw the nurse coming out of mama fatmah's room when the hell did she get in I jumped quickly which woke abdulrahman up yeah
Hala: how is she
Nurse: she's in a really bad condition
Hala: on a scale of 10?
Nurse: you can say 7.5
Abdulrahman was sitting silent behind me I sat on the floor on my tiptoes crying
Nurse: oh baby don't cry she's gonna get better soon
Abdulrahman got up pulled me and made me sit on the chair
Nurse: should I get her something she looks so tired
Abdulrahman: no thank u I'll take care of her
It was 8 in the morning which was really early
Abdulrahman: hala emshi nrj3 albeet t3'aireen w trta7een shwai ma y9l7 tg3deen k4a
Hala: mabi-crying-
Abdulrahman: 6yb nroo7 tf6reen 3ala8al mo mn ams ma aklti shai 56r 3leek walla
Hala: mabi
Abdulrahman: 6yb I'll go get you something to eat
Hala: mabi
Abdulrahman: bs hala mn ams ma aklti shai ma y9l7:(
I ignored him cause if I said any word I would breakdown and I don't want that to happen epically infront of abdulrahman he sat next to me I as crying tell I fell asleep
When I woke up it was noon and the result of crying and then falling asleep is puffy eyes which is really not pretty abdulrahman was smiling at my face
Abdulrahman: mama fatmah gamat-smiling-
Hala: shhutt upp-shocked-
Abdulrahman: mara7 tshoofeenha ella lmma tjeen nf6r
Hala: 6yb bs ashoofha awal please:(
Abdulrahman: na2ah
Hala: okay
We ate and went to mama fatmah I was really happy she was getting better
The last few days were really boring nothing really happened except that abdulrahman and turki couldn't stop staring at each other those death stares so let's skip two weeks later mama fatmah got out of the hospital she went home and everything kept getting better me and abdulrahman were getting closer day by day aziz is falling for muneera lol if only she knew
I went to my moms room
Hala: hey mama keefk
Mama: weenk yalga63ah eshtgtlk
Hala: walla ana akthr:(
Mama: tra 5altk btji enshalla mn America b3d esboo3
Hala: 5ala soaad!!!!
NO WAAAY WHAT WILL KHALID DO IF HE KNEW THEYRE COMING NEXT WEEK
Mama: haw akeed feeh 3'eerha
Hala: uh okay um ana bnam t9b7een 3la 5air
Mama: w enti mn ahlh
I went straight to Khalid's room knocked the door he told me to come in
Hala: Khalid……
Hala: that cute guy was you-shit shit I just realized I said cute guy-
Abdulrahman: yes that cute guy was me=))
I blushed and stayed silent
Abdulrahman: aywa eash b3d
I like how he's trying to keep our convo alive
Abdulrahman: 3ndk path?
Hala: aywa hala b3deen 76 emoji turtle
Abdulrahman: leesh turtle y3ni
Hala: mama daim tgool 3nni barda
Abdulrahman: okay=)) talk about yourself I want to know u more
Hala: I might not be be your type so I'd like to say nothing=))
Abdulrahman: even if you're not my type you'll always be my girl
Hala-blushing-: kl zag ma a3rf eash ard-covering her face with her hands-
Abdulrahman-laughing hysterically-:5la9 yalla gooli
Hala: madri ent es2lni w Ana agoolk
Abdulrahman: are you picky when it comes to food
Hala: I am picky when it comes to everything=))
Abdulrahman: favourite food
Hala: I'm almost veggie so I guess it's gonna be fruit salad
Abdulrahman: ooo. So aish ba3ad gooli
Hala: walla madri:(
Abdulrahman: you like children
Hala: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH no…
Abdulrahman: haha okay=))
I was sitting next to abdulrahman and I fell asleep on his shoulder without realizing
Abdulrahman's POV
Abdulrahman: agool ha.……
She's sleeping she looks so cute she sleeps like an angel I'm so blessed today was the best day of my life so far I hope this will last its really Wondrous how hala made me forget about that bitch every time I remember her I feel so mad but then when I see hala's face everything change I don't know how to express my feelings but the point that I'm trying to explain is that I love her more than anything in this life she means the world to me:(
Hala's POV
I woke up in the morning realizing that I was sleeping on Abdulrahman's shoulder OH MY GOD I just wonder when will I stop embarrassing my self I didn't want to move cause if I did he will wake up cause his head was over mine wow his head is really heavy
I checked my phone I found a request from abdulrahman I accepted his request and pretended to be asleep in case he woke up
I was waiting till I saw the nurse coming out of mama fatmah's room when the hell did she get in I jumped quickly which woke abdulrahman up yeah
Hala: how is she
Nurse: she's in a really bad condition
Hala: on a scale of 10?
Nurse: you can say 7.5
Abdulrahman was sitting silent behind me I sat on the floor on my tiptoes crying
Nurse: oh baby don't cry she's gonna get better soon
Abdulrahman got up pulled me and made me sit on the chair
Nurse: should I get her something she looks so tired
Abdulrahman: no thank u I'll take care of her
It was 8 in the morning which was really early
Abdulrahman: hala emshi nrj3 albeet t3'aireen w trta7een shwai ma y9l7 tg3deen k4a
Hala: mabi-crying-
Abdulrahman: 6yb nroo7 tf6reen 3ala8al mo mn ams ma aklti shai 56r 3leek walla
Hala: mabi
Abdulrahman: 6yb I'll go get you something to eat
Hala: mabi
Abdulrahman: bs hala mn ams ma aklti shai ma y9l7:(
I ignored him cause if I said any word I would breakdown and I don't want that to happen epically infront of abdulrahman he sat next to me I as crying tell I fell asleep
When I woke up it was noon and the result of crying and then falling asleep is puffy eyes which is really not pretty abdulrahman was smiling at my face
Abdulrahman: mama fatmah gamat-smiling-
Hala: shhutt upp-shocked-
Abdulrahman: mara7 tshoofeenha ella lmma tjeen nf6r
Hala: 6yb bs ashoofha awal please:(
Abdulrahman: na2ah
Hala: okay
We ate and went to mama fatmah I was really happy she was getting better
The last few days were really boring nothing really happened except that abdulrahman and turki couldn't stop staring at each other those death stares so let's skip two weeks later mama fatmah got out of the hospital she went home and everything kept getting better me and abdulrahman were getting closer day by day aziz is falling for muneera lol if only she knew
I went to my moms room
Hala: hey mama keefk
Mama: weenk yalga63ah eshtgtlk
Hala: walla ana akthr:(
Mama: tra 5altk btji enshalla mn America b3d esboo3
Hala: 5ala soaad!!!!
NO WAAAY WHAT WILL KHALID DO IF HE KNEW THEYRE COMING NEXT WEEK
Mama: haw akeed feeh 3'eerha
Hala: uh okay um ana bnam t9b7een 3la 5air
Mama: w enti mn ahlh
I went straight to Khalid's room knocked the door he told me to come in
Hala: Khalid……
No comments:
Post a Comment