Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chapter29


I went down to the lobby using the elevator and when I got out I saw…


It was abdulrahman he was just standing there texting 7beebi mt7ms=)) suddenly my phone vibrated I checked it and I found a message from abdulrahman clearly he was texting me=))

Abdulrahman: awake?:(

Hala: yes and what's with the sad face=))

I looked up at him and found this wide smile on his face and btw he still doesn't know I'm looking at him

Abdulrahman: because klhm naimeen w I'm bored 

Hala: well… I'm awake=))

Abdulrahman: where are you 

Hala: look up

He looked up turned his head left and then right when he saw me he opened his hands for a hug I ran to him laughing and hugged him

Hala: 5la9 you'll crush my rib cage=))

Abdulrahman: I miss you 6yb :(-pulling out of the hug and side hugging me while we get out of the hotel-

Hala: 3yyar ma amdana we were just watching Barney together=))

Abdulrahman: I've told you before ennah the second you leave I start missing you

Hala: don't be cheesy ya5i ma3rf ard-blushing and covering her face with her hands-

Abdulrahman: 7beebti enti=))-tightening the hug- 

We went to the nearest supermarket and bought a bunch of candies chocolates buiscits chips everything 

And yes when it came to paying the bill he insisted that he pays:) huff why do guys always do that

On our way back to the hotel

Abdulrahman: la nrj3:( 

Hala: ween nroo7=))

Abdulrahman: ai mkan Hyde park cinema ai shai:(

Hala: 6yb nrj3 nshoof e4a they woke up nroo7 m3 b36'

Abdulrahman: no-side hugging me- bs abi me and you-pouting-

Hala: 5la9 3ad don't be silly=))

Abdulrahman: mo 3la kaifk ba54k l movie bshoof movie w you'll come along 

Hala: 5la9 okay okay bs movie wa7id w nrj3

Abdulrahman: okay-smiling- 

We went to the cinema 

Abdulrahman: horror 

Hala: la comedy 

Abdulrahman: horror mo ga3id as2lk a9lan 

Hala: laaa pleaasee 

Abdulrahman: the conjuring 

Hala: la ple-my phone rang- just a minute-I answered it was muneera- hello…a77 la t9r5een…knto naimeen w knt 6fshana nzlt alobby w I saw abdulrahman… ya w95a coincidence walla=))…3omrk ma 9dgti=))…almohm we're now bl cinema tjoon?…okay 5la9 bsr3a l2n 40 minutes w ybda almovie…bye

abdulrahman: byjoon?:(

Hala: your bad luck=))

Abdulrahman: huff:( 

They came they entered while me and abdulrahman went to buy the snacks.
When we went in they all were seated this way 

Khalid aziz muneera Dana 

so I just sat next to Dana and abdulrahman sat next to me and we started watching the movie and I was deadly terrified and you know when you're scared w tlfoon w t3'6oon wjhkm
Ba7d yup I did that… whaat?? I couldn't control myself I was so scared 

Abdulrahman: tbeen n6l3-whispering- 

Hala: please 

We went out and I was still clinging to his arm like a monkey mn al5oof=))

We went out by the lake and just stood there 

Hala: stop staring you're making me nervous-looking away-

Abdulrahman: but I can't-cupping my face and turning my head to face him-you have pretty eyes 

I ran blushing and he chased after me and hugged me from the back=)) 

Abdulrahman: 5nroo7 al Hyde park 

Hala: sreena 

We went there hand in hand and he's just the cutest creature ever he keeps looking at me every now and then smiles 

Hala: hey abi ice cream:( 

Abdulrahman: ajeeblk m9n3 ice cream ya shai5a 

Hala: agool bs bla hya6 w jbli=))

Abdulrahman: hey I'm trying to be romantic y3ni=))

Hala: don't be law sama7t b3deen ma3rf wsh ard=))

Abdulrahman: I really don't get you=)) 

Hala: that's the point

Abdulrahman: 9dg 3ks kel albanat=))

Hala: leeh wsh drak bl bnat ent=))-raising an eyebrow-

Abdulrahman: ya know y3ni life w ke4a=))

Hala: jb jb al ice cream bs=))

Abdulrahman: here you go=))

Hala: thank you

Abdulrahman: no prob…soo

Hala: soo?

Abdulrahman: say something ya5i 

Hala: saaay somethinngg I'm givingg upp onn youuu-singing-

Abdulrahman: Allah 3alnshaazzz=))

Hala: 3la zgg=))

Abdulrahman: amz7 amz7=))

Hala: almohm…km alsa3a?

Abdulrahman: 7:20 

Hala: I'm starving 

Abdulrahman: nandos 

Hala: yalla 

We went ate dinner then went back to the hotel 

Abdulrahman walked me to the room 

Hala: thank you for today had so much-smiling-

Abdulrahman: no thank you-getting closer- 

He got closer…closer…closer and kissed my cheeck I turned around and entered the room as quick as I can

Today was so much fun 7mdella I feel blessed 

I changed into my pajama shorts and top then went to sleep. And btw muneera and Dana were already sleeping=))

Muneera's POV 

I woke up the next day so early me and aziz decided ennah bs7b 3leehm=))

I woke up took a shower and wore 


Applied some concealer mascara blush and lipstick grabbed my phone and purse and when I was about to go out…

Hala: 3la ween?=))

Muneera: mo sh3'lk=))

Hala: uha 7beeb alglb have fun…just don't kiss=))

Muneera: w95a o99=))

Hala: bye roo7i roo7i tlgeenah ystnak=))

Muneera: bye=))

I went out of the room and found aziz resting his back to the wall he looked so attractive wearing 



He looked up and smiled at me 

Aziz: looking all prettaayyy

Muneera: I know I know v.v

Aziz: alth8a 4ab7tk=))

Muneera: y7gli=))

Aziz: ee walla y7glk

Muneera: 5la9 3ad tra ast7i

Aziz: okay=))

Muneera: ween bnroo7 today?

Aziz: bnroo7 cinema b3deen believe it or not museum 

Muneera: hmmm interesting 

Aziz: I know I wouldn't take you there if it wasn't=))

Muneera: o9 o9 bs

We went to the cinema we watched now you see me for the millionth time in our lifes every time I watch it gets more interesting and exciting instead of boring I just don't know how that happenes 

When the movie was done we went to believe it or not museum 

We were standing infront of the ugliest woman model 

Aziz: shoofi shoofi 4i a7la mnk=))

Muneera: why don't you date her ajal-shooting him a look- 

Aziz: t3'areen 7tta mn 4i=))

Muneera: ma lgeet ella ent a3'ar 3leek pffttt haha in your dreams baby 

Aziz: o7777=))

Muneera: o7 thneen b3d mo wa7da 

Aziz: asfeen oboi enti asfeen=))

Muneera: apology accepted 

When we went out the museum I suddenly can't see aziz and he's nowhere to be found or more like I'm nowhere to be found=)) 

Tbh honest I'm scared as shit

…..: BOOOO

I screamed and turned around it was aziz and you know I was pms-ing and yes I cried 

Aziz: off why are you crying now-hugging me-

Muneera: kl zag-pushing him away and walking away- 

Aziz: z3lt ast3'fralla…are you pms-ing?=))

Muneera: aziz mo wagtk abad:) 

Aziz: okay asfeen asfeen ween tbeen nroo7 now=))

Muneera: abi arj3 al hotel 

Aziz: don't be silly

Muneera: abi arj3 al hotel now

Aziz: mafi mo 3la keefk ajal Ana ba54k ween ma abi-side hugging me-

Muneera:…

Aziz: 5la9 3ad cheer up for me-pinching my cheek gently-

Muneera: halmrrah bs bmsheeha lk

Aziz: ma tgdreen a9lan=))

Muneera: wathi8?

Aziz: y7gli-mimicking me-

Muneera: kl zag=))

Aziz: w enti bs t2kleeni zgan=))

Muneera: 5la9 3ad goo…

While we were walking I saw what I really was afraid of seeing it was…

________________


So guys this was chapter 29 hope you enjoyed reading it!! and about el exams ymkn I start writing two chapters bs it won't post them a5leehm drafts w bl exams I post them so they'll be ready with a click it will be posted enshalla so you can read it and I don't waste my time and study. so huh what do you think? 














 


No comments:

Post a Comment