Chapter31
I woke up this morning no one was there so I decided to go for a walk I got up took a shower all that stuff bla bla when I got out of the bathroom I wore
I straightened my hair rearranged my suitcase ma bga shai ma sweetah 3la Asas byrj3oon lma I gave up=)) :(
I grabbed my purse and phone and went out our room. While I was walking to the elevator I saw abdulrahman
Hala: heeyyyy!!
Abdulrahman: hi
Hala: shfeek?-worried-
Abdulrahman: wla shai-facing the elevator-
Hala: weenhm 6l3oo wla galoo
Abdulrahman: muneera w Dana mdri weenhm w Ana broo7 l aziz khalid-not looking w k2nnah m3'9oob ytklm-
Hala: bsmillah shfeek mnfs?=))-ygali bl6f aljaw w ke4a=))-
Abdulrahman: GLTlk wla shai
And I just stood there shocked okay this is the first time ever someone shouts at me not even my parents did that!!!
Hala: clearly mafi shai-and I turned around and took the stairs instead-
Okay okay 9a7 I was shocked bs I just can't turn around without saying a single word lazem al7rsh=))
Bs y3ni aish d5lni a misunderstanding between muneera and aziz ana ad5l bl salfah leeh:)?
I'm finally here, now that was exhausting. I was fixing my skirt when I noticed abdulrahman standing by the door. Okay head held high walk confidently and he's invisible to you
Abdulrahman: hala
I walked out of the hotel ignoring his existence
Abdulrahman: hala ga3d aklmk ana!-grabbing my wrist-
Hala: shtabi-turning around almost shouting-
Abdulrahman: I'm sorry
Hala: Pft you should be-raising an eyebrow-
Abdulrahman: are we okay?
Hala: kinda
Abdulrahman: a7bk tdreen?=))
Hala: Ana a7bni akthr
Abdulrahman: okaay someone's not in a good mood=))
I shot him a look
Abdulrahman: 5la9 5la9 asf broo7=))
I was just walking I didn't have any specific destination.
And I found myself in primark how? When? Don't ask=))
my phone rang
Incoming call MANOORI
Hala: hellloooo
Muneera: hi weenk
Hala: primark
Muneera: zain dgeega jayeenk
Hala: okay
I was at the cashier when muneera and Dana got in I payed and we got out
Dana: ween tboon nroo7?
Hala: 5nroo7 ll Hyde park
Muneera: ee okay
Hala: 3adi Khalid w aziz w abdulrahman yjoon?…
Muneera: leeh la y3ni?
Hala: a7bk y5ti
Muneera: adri=))
I called Khalid and he said they're on the way
And we just found a good place and sat
Muneera: heeyyyy
Khalid: shfeekkm jwkm k2eeb=))
Dana: 9a7 mrraa
Abdulrahman: feeh baskin robbins greeb broo7 ajeeb meen ybi?
Aziz: mn jdk?=))
Abdulrahman: ee 9dg mshtahya=))
Muneera: cookies n'cream
Khalid: cotton candy
Dana: ana red velvet
Aziz: ana mabi
Abdulrahman: w hala?
Hala: Ana roo7 b3d shwai bl78k bji m3k
Abdulrahman: okay
Abdulrahman walked and five minutes later I followed him. And when I was following him he still didn't notice me and when I was about to scream w afj3ah…
Abdulrahman's POV
I was walking and texting at the same time, and why is hala not here yet I lift my head up to look for her and that's when my eyes lied on her ya rabbi mob wgtaha 4i b3d
…...: da7ooommii eshtgtttlkk!!!-ran and hugged me-
O-k-a-y that was so unexpected I turned around and shockingly froze in my place when I saw hala looking at me. And what shocked me even more is that she smiled and walked slowly towards me.
And the girl tbh I don't know her i just know her by her face I've know her since we were in shargiyah f sunset and boy that girl's literally clingy
Hala's POV
I walked towards abdulrahman and yes it was Najla, I pulled her by her wrist so hard I mean duuh THAT BITCH WAS HUGGING MY MAN AND CLINGING ON HIM LIKE A MONKEY!!!
Hala: stay away from him!!!seriously bitch have some dignity!!! why do you have to butt in everybody's life!! mind your own business!!! and believe me if I ever see you anywhere near my man…it might be the last day of your life!!
I grabbed abdulrahman by his arm and walked away
Abdulrahman: woo woo shwai shwai=))
Hala:………
Abdulrahman: glbi ana elli y3'aroon=))
Hala:………-bursts out crying-
Abdulrahman: hey heey what's wrong- hugging me-
Hala:…-cries-
Abdulrahman: 5la9 leeh 6yb enti taw ma shfti wjhaha kaif gm6t a9lan tlgeenha ml5b6a =))
Hala: how do -gasps for air- know her?
Abdulrahman: I don't=))
Hala: laa walla shayfni 3'bya zayaha?-crying-
Abdulrahman: la 7awl wla 8wata ella billah gltlk walla ma a3rfha look into my eyes 6yb-cupping my cheeks with his two hands-
Hala: 3'bya Ana kaif 3rft esmk 6yb!!
Abdulrahman: w bldnya 4i killha mafi ella Ana esmi abdulrahman? =))
Hala: bs sb7an allah 6a7t 3leek ent?! :)
Abdulrahman: b3deen you should be happy=))
Hala: 3la aish enshalla-raising her eyebrows-
Abdulrahman: enna I'm your boyfriend=))
Hala: pft th8a much?-walks away-
Abdulrahman: nmz7 nmz7 5la9 Ana elli blessed enna you're my girlfriend-side hugging me-
Hala:……
Abdulrahman: lessa z3lana?=))
Hala: shoof baskin Robbins hna
Abdulrahman: 9rfi 9rfi=))
Hala: emsh emsh bs=))
Then suddenly my phone rang
Incoming call MAAMMAAA
Hala: aloo
Mama: alo hala, hala 7beebti
Hala: smi mama feeh shai?
Mama: la ma feeh shai bs keefk-I can feel her smiling=))-
Hala: 7mdella tamam enti kaifk kaif 5ala soaad w nouf?
Mama: 7mdella ella hala weenk al7een
Hala: baskin Robbins leeh?
Mama: Ana w baba b laduree t3ali bsr3a nbi nklmk
Hala: yjoon aziz w Khalid?
And abdulrahman was asking me what's going on bl sign language all the time=))
Mama: la t3ali l7alk enti bs ana w baba nbi nklmk
Hala: wsho=))
Mama: t3ali w shoofi
Hala: mama wshooo pleaase
Mama: 5la9 t3ali w shoofi
Hala: 6yb…skrt bwjhi :)
Abdulrahman: happens all the time=)) wsh feeha 5alti 6yb?
Hala: mdri tgool t3ali laduree bsr3a hey w baba yboon yklmooni
Abdulrahman: 5la9 ajal ana bwdi al ice cream gbl ma ythoob bye
Hala: bye…
Okaay I… is it normal? I mean…he just went back without even asking alnas ygoloon a8alha aw9lk…I'm overreacting?
mdri mdri 5la9 don't overthink hala don't over think
Laduree wasn't really far but I just took a taxi don't know I just felt numb for a moment. When I was there I paid for the ride and called mama and then I went to there table
Mama: ahleen-smiling-
Baba: keef 7lwti alyoum-smiling-
Hala: 7mdella tamam entm=))
Baba: wallah w kbrti-smiling-
Hala: wsh alsalfah._.
Mama: esm3i hala 7beebti enti al7een t3rfeenbenk kbeera 5la9 enshalla a5r sana thanawi w elsana aljaya enshalla w 5la9 w mshalla 3leek t3tmdeen 3la nfsk…
Hala: and where is this going-worried-
Baba: esm3i hala 7beebti fe wa7id 56bk
Hala: la…la mabi-watery eyes-
Baba: leeh 6yb
Hala: baba twin 93'eeraa!!
Baba: hdi hdi 6yb t3rfeen meen gbl ma t7kmeen?
Hala: ma a3rf meen wla abi a3rf-tearing-
Mama: ya 7beebti la tz3leena 3leek 6yb bgoolk meen w enti fkri 3'l6 enk tgooleen la w ke4a
Hala: meen 6yb?
Soo this was chapter 31 hope you guys liked it and please please tell me what do you think about it means a lot tra :( w I'll post chapter 32 as soon as possible enshalla

No comments:
Post a Comment