Monday, June 2, 2014

Chapter33

Previously:

Dana: just give him a chance if he screws slap him-whispering-

Muneera: what she said-pointing at Dana-

And they went to the elevator 

Abdulrahman: wsh glti 3la turki

Hala: you care?!

Abdulrahman: gltlk wsh glti don't answer my question with a question!!!

Hala: not your business!!

Abdulrahman: -inhaling that scary inhale and shutting his eyes and opening them again- 6yb who's saad

Hala: laaaaa now you're asking about saad??!!

Abdulrahman: hala ana gltlk meen ho?!!

Hala: b9ftk meen ts2lll b3d FARAH W NAJLA W GHADA b9ftk MEEN ts2l?!!!!!

Abdulrahman: uhhhm your boyfriend maaybee?!!!!!-almost shouting-

Hala: no…I don't think you are anymore!!

Yes…I said it and I'm shocked that I was able to have that conversation with him too!!! I never thought I'd be able to have it with anyone ever…and no i don't regret anything it's like I've got this huge weight off my chest and not even hating myself for it but…I was sobbing yes yes I mean that's what any girl would do why is he such a jerk I just want to murder all guys on earth 

I pressed on the elevator button and kept sobbing silently…the elevator door opened there were two guys inside I was too busy CRYING!! And didn't bother to look and check who they are…the elevator door opened at the third floor and one of them got out then the door shut again

……: hala?what's wrong 

I looked at him and it was saad again

Hala: I broke up with him-crying-

Saad: you broke up with him wella he broke up with you

Hala: I did-crying-

Saad: why…

Hala: I don't knoooww-crying-

Saad: 5la9 5la9 ajal go to Dana and muneera now ft7 albab

And we got out of the elevator and muneera and Dana we're sitting and didn't notice me 


Dana's POV 

Me and muneera were sitting I was surfing my phone when I realized that hala was approaching us…& she was crying I got up quickly and ran to her 

Dana: shfeeeekk!!!!

She was just crying we couldn't understand a word 

Muneera: hala. Aish. Feek.

Hala: me and-crying- abdulrahman-cries-brokeup

Muneera&dana: WHAAATTTT!!!!

we hugged her

Muneera: 5la9 adri ennah o5oi w kl shai bs ma ystahl tbkeen 3shanah:(

Dana: ee w yalla fix your makeup w bsr3a mamatna-ignore this word please you guys=))-ystnoona flm63m:( let's go and eat your sadness away:(


Hala's POV

I fixed my makeup then we went to our mothers they were waiting for us at some restaurant when we entered I hugged mama so tight I missed her so mucchh:(and hugged aunt soaad and abeer too I missed them so much too:( 

Mama: hala shfeek!! 9ootk t3bana?

Hala: haah la bs flu 

Mama: la tgooleen haah almohm 5oo4i orange juice w tdfi w 5oo4i vitamin C

Hala: enshalla 

Mama: almohm shoofi tra 3ndk esboo3 fkri abook ma ra7 yklm 5alik ella b3d esboo3 y3ni law sm7ti fkri w est5eeri 3shani-whispering-

Hala: maa…enshalla 

Agool enshalla al7een w la b3deen w afk nfsi mn al lectures 

We ate then went shopping and shopped till the sun set deema called 

Incoming call  DEEEMMAAA

Hala: alo

Deema: haalllllaaa waaainnnkkk abi ashhhooofk noww I miss you:(

Hala: enti weenk?

Deema: Ana b knights bridge

Hala: okay zain Ana I'll go change my clothes w ajeek roo7i Hyde park

Deema: ya enk t7beenah bshkl!! K k 

Hala: bye

Deema: bye

I went back to the hotel removed my makeup tied my hair into a high ponytail entered the bathroom and wore 



Then got out of the room 

……: 3la ween?

I turned around and yes it was abdulrahman:)

Hala: mind your own business 

Abdulrahman: it's 8pm w it's getting dark w 6al3a l7alk wain?

Hala: mo sh3'lk!!

And I walked but he followed me 

Abdulrahman: ajal I'm coming along-raising one eyebrow-

Hala: don't!!! Please just leave me alone!!!!

And he just followed me quietly and that really annoyed me!!!!

While I was on my way I saw saad walking alone so I decided to go and thank him for yesterday cause first I didn't have the chance yesterday nor today morning and second just to annoy abdulrahman:) childish kaify:)

Hala: SAAAAD-waving-

Saad looked at me and smiled and ran towards us and abdulrahman was even more annoyed a7sn:)

Saad: kaifk al7een-smiling-

Hala: 7mdella a7sn-smiling back- esm3 about yesterday 

Saad: ee feeek shhaaii-worried-

Abdulrahman was turning red from anger but he didn't want to leave:) 

Hala: la la bs I wanted to thank you y3ni I didn't have the chance la today morning wla yesterday thank you so much!!y3ni 9dg you were there when no one was I don't know how to thank you 9dg:( 

Saad: shda3wa halawi maa beennaaa-patting my head you know what you'd do to a little kid or something which annoyed abdulrahman even more- 

Abdulrahman grabbed saad's wrist 

Abdulrahman: do. Not. Touch. Her!!!!

Saad: woah girl your man's maadd=))

Hala: he's not-rolling her eyes-

Saad: oh okay=)) 

Abdulrahman: even if I'm not that does not mean you can touch her!!! 

Hala: abdulrahman stop it!!!!


Abdulrahman 's POV 

Hala keeps stabbing me with her words but she doesn't realize that!! And I deserve that!! Idiot but it's not like I wanted that it's… I have no choice

Hala: abdulrahman stop it!!!!

Saad: wooaah 5lla9 hala eksri alshrr=))

That really got me on my nerves so I just walked away before I beat this guy up!!!!


Hala's POV 

Hala: sorry:(

Saad: nah it's okay

Hala: almohm gotta go now w thank you again

Saad: la troo7een alleys w bleel mt25r mo dayem I'm there

Hala: okay bye 

Saad: bye take care

I went to deema I hugged her so tight when I saw her

Hala: I missed you ya 7maaraah

Deema: mucchh more ya klbaaa walla:( almohm how's your man-hitting my shoulder winking-

Hala: we…broke up-watery eyes-

Deema: OMG hala soorryy-hugs me-mta??!!

Hala: today-crying-

Deema: 5la9 5la9 shh shhh why 6yb:(

Hala: 3shan he's a jerk w a huge player-crying-

Deema: I'll sleep over:( 

Hala: please do-crying-

Deema: 5la9 ahm shai stop crying now:(

Hala: o-okaay-wiping her tears-

Deema: 5la9 he doesn't deserve your tears:(

Hala: stop telling me what I already know-cries-

Deema: sorry sorry 5la9 emshi emshi:( 

Hala: mta anoud btji?

Deema: next week

Hala: uh okaay

We arrived at the hotel went to our room abdulrahman was standing at the door but when he saw me he got in quickly…wait is he smoking?!! Whatever just whatever a7sn 5ly5tng w ymoot screw him eff

We got in the room muneera and Dana hugged deema and they just sat there watching a movie and I cried myself to sleep I really should stop crying before going to sleep that's so unhealthy 

Abdulrahman ruined my childhood and here he goes now and ruins my teen-hood I just hate him I thought he changed but I guess not!!

I woke up the next day and they all were sleeping deema Dana and muneera so I called Khalid 


Khalid: alo

Hala: alo Khalid gayem 

Khalid: ee twni 

Hala: aziz?

Khalid: la aziz w abdulrahman naimeen 

Hala: t6l3ni?

Khalid: how can I say no

Hala: a7bk:(

Khalid: Ana akthr almohm tjjhzi w yalla astna bl lobby

Hala: okay

I took a shower and wore


With my Adidas all time shoes 

Then I got downstairs facially naked=)) 

I found Khalid waiting next to the gate so i ran to him and hugged him he hugged me back 

Khalid: kaifk

Hala: 7mdella

Khalid: shklk t3bana flu?

Hala: la la mafeeni shai bs 3shan ymkn mafi makeup 

Khalid: 6ool 3mri ashoofk bdoon makeup =))

Hala: almhm ma 3laina ween bt6l3ni 

Khalid: bwdeek alb7r 

Hala: mafi b7r b London -.-

Khalid: ee mo London bnroo7 Brighton 

As if he knows I'm sad:(

Hala: OMG wanasa 9dg mshtahya b7r you get me ya5i:(

Khalid: shfti kaif=)) bs bnroo7 supermarket awal b3deen nroo7

Hala: no problem

We went to the supermarket and got outta the car and while we were roaming around Khalid bumped into someone guess who?!



So guys this was chapter33 hope you liked it and please please please please tell me what do you think about it:(

1 comment: