Previously:
Abdulrahman: t5afeen 3lai?-goofy smile-
Hala: la2 5aifa 3ala 5ala abeer now put that back
Abdulrahman: ha ha-irritated-
One hour later 6l3na w r7na ll Hyde park
Abdulrahman: I…
My phone rang
Incoming call DEEEMMAAA
Hala: dgeega e9br…alo
Deema: alo waink enti
Hala: leeh shfeek
Deema: bnroo7 art museum
Hala: I'll pass
Deema: please t3ali bla s5afa you'll have fun 9dg
Hala: la mali nfs
Deema: s5eefa
Hala: bye a7bk=))
She hung up
Hala: you were saying?
His phone rang
Abdulrahman: dgeega bs Khalid…hla…ha la mabi mali 5lg…la ya shee5 mo jawi…5la9 ajal e4a jeetoo troo7oon goolooli…yalla m3 alsalama
Hala: art museum?
Abdulrahman: yup
Hala: almohm you wanted to talk to me?
Abdulrahman: sit awal-pointing at a bench-listen Hala ughhh mdri shagool…esm3i I'm really sorry 3la elli swaitah walla ma kan g9di w I know that I was the biggest jerk adri wallah 9dg you don't know how much I regret what i did to you my life is hell on earth without you hala… I love you
Hala: I love you too-hugging him-but it's never going to work out abdulrahman every time we come back on track something comes in the way and things keep getting worse-pulling off the hug-believe me abdulrahman I love you too… but things are never going to work out
I know that I'll regret what I said in 30 minutes ma ra7 a9br wla 7tta lbokra bs even though ennah I'll hate myself bs it's just the right thing to do…at least that's what I think ugghhh I already hate myself for doing that
I entered the the hotel room and really felt like swimming and since it was still really early and the suns out today I can tan too so I called muneera
Muneera: alo
Hala: muneera alo t3alo 5nroo7 Tooting Bec Lido nsb7
Muneera: I'm in bs bs2l Dana w deema
Hala: okay
Muneera: s2lt'hm w galoo yes get ready 7nna greebeen
Hala: okay bye
I hung up took a shower and wore
They arrived changed then we went to Tooting Bec Lido.
We swam tanned and had fun I didn't really have that much of fun I tried but all I can think of is abdulrahman I hope I'll grow out of it soon
Muneera: eff jo3ana
Deema: ee 9dg 5nroo7 nakil
Hala: McDonald's 5nroo7 mabi mkan k4a 3shan bs nlbs al coverups
Dana: ee 9a7 mali 5lg
Deema: McDonald's it is
We went to McDonald's ate then went back to the hotel
Dana: hey 5nroo7 nshoof movie
Deema: eeee
Hala: bs ma nt25r 3shan tommorrow bnroo7 njeeb anoud mn alairport
Muneera: 9aa7 her birthday bokra
Hala: ee 9a7 act enno you don't remember
I took a shower and wore
We went to the cinema and since the fault in our stars twah nazil we decided that we watch it w anwa3 al9ya7 while we were watching it:(
We got back to the hotel I wore my pyjamas and went to sleep the girls were just chitchatting
***
I woke up the other day klhm kanoo 9a7een
Muneera: oh look who woke up!=))
Dana: awal wa7da namat w a5r wa7da tgoom
Deema: 9dg=))
Muneera: almhm tra today bnroo7 kl mkan together bla s5afa lazem klna
Hala: la mali 5lg
Deema: ella lazem 3shan abdulrahman
Muneera gave her a death stare and pinched her
Hala: aish feeh abdulrahman-sitting up worriedly-
They were just looking at each other
Hala: WILL SOMEONE SPEAK UP?
Khalid entered our room
Khalid: heey…woo woo
Hala: CANT YOU AT LEAST KNOCK?
Deema: Ana agool run for your life w e6l3
He got out
Hala: aaiiishhh feeeh abdulrahman????
Dana: byrj3 ll riyadh bokra
Muneera: hala you okay
Hala: huh?…Ee haw…wain bnroo7 alyoum?
Muneera: you're not shfeek 5la9 it's okay it's not like he's going forever-hugs me-
Deema: muneera you're not making it any better-rolling her eyes and raising both eyebrows-
Hala: haaaw shfeekkm mafeeni shai bas?-getting up and grabbing a towel-byroo7 alriyadh Allah ysa3dah ma swa shai tra bs byrj3 shfeekkm ma ra7 y6eer y3ni…b3deen it's not like I care
I entered the bathroom and took a shower I really don't understand laish mkbreen alsalfah y3ni=))
When I got of the shower I wore
Straightened my hair and put on concealer mascara blusher eyeliner and then put a clip on my hair to stop it from falling at my face
When we were ready aziz Khalid salman and abdulrahman were waiting in the lobby muneera went to talk to him 7beebi kan shklah mrrh t3ban:( what the hell ami saying?…no no no no n o
5 minutes later muneera came to us
Muneera: okay change of plans=)) hala go up act sick w ennk ma ra7 tjeen
Dana: 3la ai asas=))
Muneera: 6lbat 7beeb alglb=))
Hala: 5air la mabi 5nroo7 m3 b36' klna
Muneera: la t5afeen you'll catch up with us later enshalla
Hala: huff okaaay
I went upstairs to the room and just sat there watching tv
Muneera's POV
Dana: bygoolha?
Muneera: I guess y3ni it's a big step in his life lazem ygoulha I don't think he'll do it without telling her…although it's complicated
Deema: I don't really get why they broke up I mean they both are madly in love and care about each other:(the way she told us yesterday that they're done is freaking the hell out of me she didn't even tear!!-worried-
Dana: that's not a good sign btw she might burst any second
Deema: oh thank you bs knt astnak tgooleen-sarcastic-
Muneera: almhm ttw83oon he tells her wella la2 al7een l2n she'll breakdown if he did?:)
Dana: abi ygoolha bs mabi ygoolha
Hala's POV
I was there watching tv physically but mentally noooooo I was in a whole different world I just wonder why did abdulrahman do this he knows we're done and that's what's scaring me seven more ennah he knows it so he has something to say!!!
The sound of the doorbell cut my thoughts I opened the door
Hala: hi
Abdulrahman: hi
Hala: ma lk niyah td5l?
Abdulrahman: ella-getting in-
There was this little couch I sat on it and abdulrahman pulled a chair and sat infront of me
He was looking at the floor all the time until he finally spoke
Abdulrahman: hala…
Hala: hmm?
Abdulrahman: look into my eyes…
Hala: hm-looking into his eyes-
His eyes were teary and they were already red because of lack of sleep
Abdulrahman: what have you done to me-letting out a sarcastic laugh-…I never thought I'd fall in love with a girl…I never even thought love existed I always thought it was some stupid nonsense people made up just to…
Hala: abdulrahman where is this going?-worried-
Abdulrahman: shhh just listen to me-putting his index finger on my lips-I never thought I'd fall in love with you…i am even more surprised…you have no idea how you changed me…the first time I laid my eyes on you in Starbucks…I was like woah I never thought today would be my lucky day…seeing you was just wow…then I kinda lost hope when you got out of that door holding three mochas and one cup of coffe I thought I'd never meet you again I thought 5la9 she's gone…but then I saw you again in muneera's room and god! I was a jerk…I don't know how will be living miles away from you like
Hala: what do you mean-crying-
Abdulrahman: I can't tell you about it now I but you'll know sooner or later
Hala: la tell me n…
Abdulrahman: we don't have time a9lan we have to catch up with the guys lazem nroo7 njeeb anoud and then her surprise party yalla fix your makeup w I'll go get a cab
Hala: okay
I fixed my makeup and went downstairs and found abdulrahman already waiting we got in the car and it was the most awkwardly silent ride to the airport my stomach was aching and I had my period this morning which made it even worse
When we were finally at the airport we saw the guys waiting
Hala: Khalid aish 9ar 3al cake
Khalid: I went today morning w I checked on it w it's perfect
Hala: thank youuu
Khalid: shda3waa km hala 3ndi ana
Hala: y5leeli
Anoud and her family finally are here we took her to a restaurant la we didn't even give her the chance to rest=)) Khalid went to bring the cake while we took her to the restaurant when we finished eating Khalid went to light the candles and then came back with the cake ma estw3bt flbdaya b3deen she started crying and hugged everyone=))then everyone gave her, her birthday present
Then we all went to the hotel I wore my pyjamas and I couldn't sleep or stop thinking about abdulrahman deema didn't sleep over today so it was kinda less noisy
Muneera: hey hala
Hala: hmm
Dana: tra abdulrahman byroo7 tommorrow morning
Hala: so?
Dana: I assume she doesn't know-whispering to muneera-
Hala: what do I not know?
Dana:…
___________________________
So guys this was chapter35 sorry for the delay hope you guys like it and feedbacks pleease:(



when is the next post im so exited :"(<33
ReplyDelete