Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chapter36

 
Previously: 

Dana: tra abdulrahman byroo7 tommorrow morning 

Hala: so?

Dana: I assume she doesn't know-whispering to muneera-

Hala: what do I not know?

___________________________

Dana: wla shai

I wasn't in the mood enni ag3d agoolha tgooli so I just went to sleep

***

Muneera: hala…halawi goomi btjeen?

Hala: wain?

Muneera: bnwdi abdulrahman al airport

Hala: mali 5lg

Muneera: please t3ali

Hala: ufff okay 

I got up showered and wore


Then we went all to the airport me Dana deema Khalid aziz and salman was there too our parents came along b3d which tbh wasn't really comforting l2n why would the whole family be here y3ni shwai mshkook flwa6'3

We got to the airport we all hugged abdulrahman and said our goodbyes and the funny thing is they were so sad as if they're not going to see him for a whole year mo esboo3 8smbillah=)) yes we're going back to Riyadh b3d one week 3shan rama6'an :( 

Muneera was crying all the way back to the hotel 

Hala: 5la9 muneera 7beebti tra klha esboo3 enshalla ra7 al Riyadh tra ma ra7 y6eer enshalla

Aziz: hala?-poker face-

Hala: hmm?

Aziz: abdulrahman ma ra7 al Riyadh 

Hala: ha ha wain ra7 ajal America ya 6'rfk

Dana: uhm ee…

Hala: wsho ee?!-worried-

Dana: abdulrahman ra7 ydrs f America…

When Dana said what she said I didn't even feel anything I was numb I don't know why didn't he tell me…wait now everything makes sense I can't believe what I just heard…am I dreaming?

Hala: Khalid 9dg wella ga3deen ystahbloon?-almost crying-

Khalid: haw shfeek hala y3ni ra7 ydrs enshalla bs ma ra7 yjahed tra

I looked at muneera waiting for her to tell me ennah it's all lies but she shook her head and hugged me 

I cried yes…I know that I was the one that told him ennah we should break up w kl shai but he could've at least told me. now he's gone who knows what would happen to him la w America bitches everywhere oh god please no. ugghhh I hate myself if only I knew 6yb I could've said goodbye in a proper way or hugged him tighter:(

Dana: taw muneera l7alha al7een klkm m3 b36' 9dg b9ee7 m3km tra:(

Khalid: hala shfeek 

Aziz: muneera hala feekm shai 

Dana: Khalid la troo7 al hotel roo7 m63m 

Muneera: la roo7 hotel

Salman: ersoo lkm 3la br law sm7to=))

Hala: Ana brj3 al hotel w e4a tboon m63m roo7oo l7alkm

What a jerk he could've at least told me 6yb!! ma ra7 ymoot law gali hala I'm going to study abroad 5air!! 

We got to the hotel I changed into my pj's and went back to sleep and for the first time I slept without feeling myself I was really tired 

I woke up the other day and we decided we'd go shopping the five of us Dana me muneera aziz and Khalid  

So I got up took a shower and wore


We went shopping while aziz and muneera went to the cinema ygooloon ma yboon shopping so we told them ennah we'll catch up with them b3d ma yshoofoon hm two movies maybe y3ni 4-5 hours 

We entered LV cause Khalid wanted to buy some new shoes other than the sporty ones he bought, he got like a TON of them 

Khalid: abi ha4i…bs ha4i a7la 

Hala: 5oo4 elli ala7la-bored-

Khalid: bs ha4i b3d 7lwah 

Hala: Khalid! Tra 9arlna sa3ah

Khalid: Dana 

Dana: hmm?-turning around-

Khalid: which one

Dana: the brown one

Khalid: akeed??

Dana: eee

Hala: hey is there something going on that I don't know about?

Khalid smiled this huge smile to me

Hala: k4aaaaabbbbbb

Khalid: walla-smiling-

Hala: eff ma b3'eeettt aa55eeerraannnnnn-hugging Dana-

Dana turned into a tomatoe =))

We kept shopping b3deen we went to the cinema we watched a movie then went back to the hotel

***
The week passed by so normally nothing really intresting happened we would just go shopping everyday with our mothers, alone, or with aziz and Khalid 


Dana: yalla goomoo bnroo7 al airport

Hala: five more minutes 

Dana: la goomoo bsr3a bnt25r

I got up took a shower and wore 


Then we went to the airport 

T3rfoon lma y9eer aljaw ka2eeb ldrjat enn alwgt ymr b6ee2 mrrh yup ha4a elli kan 9ayer

*** 

We're finally in Riyadh 

Everyone drove home 

We arrived home finally. so guys I have a confession whenever I travel like for a long long time like k4a one month or more I feel homesick I miss Riyadh 3la a5er km youm I don't know why bs 3la kthr ma enni abi atrkha w ahj mnha ella enni ashtaglha=))

***
Ramadan was so great we had a lot of family gatherings and it was so fussy w I didn't really have the time so I missed a lot of those stuff 

Lelat al3eed as always we sleep over at mama fatmah's and here I say this again 5ala abeer celebrates 3eed with us 3shan ahlha flshargyiah

Hala: a777 muneera 7rgttiii e444nnii

Muneera: OMG SORRRYY 

Hala: efff Ana hblah a9lan a5leek tsween sh3ri Anne tswi a7sn mnk:)

Dana: yo guys 5l9t sh3ri 

Muneera: zain t3ali swi sh3ri

Hala;: helloo?

Muneera: shswi y5ti sh3rk mdri mn wain y6l3 mo ra6'i y5l9 efff

Hala: kmli w enti saktah

Then we were finally done by 3am in the morning 

Muneera: eff jo3annaaa

Hala: mrrrhhhh

Dana: McDonald's?

Hala: yw9loon al7een?

Muneera: fat7een a9lan?

Dana: mdri shwarana njrb

We called and what shocked me ennah mftoo7 y3ni 3'air ennah leelat 3eed alsa3ah 3 alfjr=))

When the food was there Anne brought the food and we ate it when we were just done,

Mama: yalla elbso klkm bsr3a 

Hala: mama bdri:(

Mama: la entm t6wloon

Hala: enshalla 

I wore 



Dana wore 



And muneera wore 



We applied makeup and by the time we were done it was 7am wow mama 9adga two hours just to get ready=))

We went downstairs

Mama fatmah: alllah wsh 4a alzain 3rayis bnati esmallah 3laikm egro a4karkm 7beebati

Dana: enshalla w kl 3am w enti b5air mama fatmah 

Mama fatmah: 7beebti w enti b alf 5air

We went llmjls kan fa6'i lessa ma ja a7ad obviously y3ni a9lan lessa ma 5l9oo 9lat al3eed=)) but muneera said she has something to do 

5 minutes later

Muneera: uhhmm hala

Hala: hah?

Muneera: na6'reeni y5ti leave your phone 

Hala: asm3k walla

Muneera: gltlk na6'reeni-taking my phone-

Hala: heeeyyy

Muneera: ana glt na6'ri w ma na6'rti a7sn

Hala: 6yb yalla e5l9i 3lai

Muneera: 4a wsh esmah tra abdulrahman ja al riyadh 3shan al 3eed

Hala:……..so?

Muneera: wsho so? I know you want to go and jump and him and hug him the tightest hug ever!!

Hala: la muneera 5la9 gltlkm kl shai we're done

Dana: hala bla s5afa klna n3rf you two love each other to death!!

Hala: awal shai we don't love each other to death kan 7rkat teenagers 

Dana: efff akrhk rasik yabis 7sbi Allah 

Hala: keeefi 5la9

People started coming w god my neck is aching so bad mn kthr ma aslm 3alnas I went to the kitchen to have some water and panadol

I was drinking water when muneera entered the kitchen

Muneera: tra abdulrahman foug bl3'rfa you know just in case lan rasik w 8rrti at least try to sort things out

She whispered then went out the kitchen 

So this time I decided I'd talk to him gbl ma y6eer mni lol 7seetah 39foor mo rjal

I went up to the room and the door was half closed and when I was about to go in 

Abdulrahman: la mabi 3'airha la tgooleen li ma t3rfha ella walla a3rf every single detail f7yataha 9dgeeni tkfeen mo lazim atzwjha al7een aw n3ln bs e56beeha li 3shan at2kd enha tkoon li…

__________________

So guys this was chapter36 hope you liked it tell me what do you think about it


No comments:

Post a Comment