Previously:
While we were walking I saw what I really was afraid of seeing it was…
Najla ghada and turki. they were all sitting on the same table, okay ghada and turki but Najla?!
Aziz: aywa hey hey-waving w his hand shwai w td5l f my face and looked at where I was looking- oh turki
Aziz's POV
I looked at where muneera was looking and I saw turki with two girls w I was confused turki ma 3ndah ella one sister and she's probably in her honeymoon right now what the hell is going on this earth…a7sn al6'n aziz maybe they're cousins
Muneera's POV
Turki noticed that we were staring at him and he looked at us... Ugh I don't care about that right now I gotta go and tell hala bout this
Muneera: aziz 5nrj3 al hotel bsr3a
Aziz: dgeega bs aslm 3la turki
Muneera: mo lazem aziz it's an emergency
Aziz: ahh 97 you need your pads=))
Muneera: aziz mo wagtk abad
Aziz: almohm alrjal shafna 3aib lazem nslm
Muneera: ent roo7 ana bg3d astnak hna
Aziz: muneera bla 7arakat mbzra 5la9 eksri alshr w t3ali
Muneera: gltlk ma…
And he himself came towards us
Turki: halla walla abo alshbabbb
Aziz: halllaaaa feek
Turki: keef al7all
Aziz: tammam 7mdella ent kaif 7alk w alahal
Turki: 7mdelllaa walla ella aziz mmkn bs shwya klmteen
I understood ennah ybi y9rfni so I walked further. And I could see aziz's face expressions changing since turki started talking to him. not a good change tho
And finally "the talk" was done
Muneera: soo... What was I saying
Aziz:……..
Muneera: haw aklm nfsi ana
Aziz: muneera tra mali 5lg!!! the end of us will happen if you don't…uggghhh
Muneera: if I don't what? Say it! say it yalla
Aziz:……..
Without aziz saying anything I already know that what turki told him is 100% lies
Muneera: why don't you say it
Aziz: muneera mali 5lgk please mmkn tskteen
Muneera: I will, and will walk away as well-disappointment and disgust look-at the end all men are the same
Okay okay dramaqueen bs what else can I do I thought that he would never believe that piece of crap*turki* i was so disappointed I mean you should even be mean to him cause he was sitting with two bitches that are no way related to him ella blshar… I know you get nothing and I'm making no sense bs I'm so mad at the moment I might go insane… wait why am I crying…and where THE HELL AM I
Oh no this was the last thing I was hoping for!!! getting lost, in London and me and my boyfriend just unofficially broke up this day should win an award for being the worst day ever
I kept walking and wandering from a street to the other and the sun is almost going to set and I'm still lost…you know what I will stop looking and trying to find where am I I'll just keep walking lma rbkm yfrjha
………
It was already midnight when I finally found myself in oxford street and I'd be lying to you guys if I told you ennah I wasn't terrified all the time and the thing that broke my heart ennah hala called twice w mn alroo3ah ma 7seet en my phone was vibrating
I finally found my way to the hotel and went up the building using the elevator w k2n sb7an Allah the day replayed itself and I started tearing and let the cycle start all over again
I entered the hotel room and I saw everyone there from Dana to abdulrahman they all started asking worriedly where was I, and aziz? He pretended that I didn't even exist I put my phone and purse on the table and without saying a single word I slammed the door behind me
I went down to the lobby and sat there all alone not even music bursting in my ears until I saw Dana's figure
She sat next to me and she didn't say a word the only action she did was hugging me and that's when tears found their way to my cheeks
Dana: why's my baby crying?men z3lk 3shan a68ah…shhhh shhhh 5la9 whoever is it they don't deserve your tears of they deserved them a9lan they wouldn't be streaming down your face
Muneera: ween-sniff-hala?
Dana: mdri she's scolding the boys mdri leeh msakeen=))
Muneera: call her-sniff-gooleelha tgoolhm klhm y6l3oon-sniff-
Dana: they're probably already out
Muneera: let's go ajal
We went up to the room and guess what? Yes they were still there. But thank god enh Dana got everything under control w she put my head on her shoulder making me face the wall
Dana: mmkn please tehawoonaa shewaayaaaa=))
They got out and I bursted into tears agaain
Hala's POV
I hugged muneera
Hala: wsh swalk 4a alzg
Muneera: let's not talk about me now!!turki
Dana: wsh feeh b3d :o
Muneera: shftah alyoum hwa w Najla w ghada together
Dana: b3deen all this complicated shit started?
Muneera: yeah
Hala: wait wait let me get this right so what happened?bltf9eel
She told us everything from A to Z
Hala: bs aziz malah 7ag ma sa2alk ho wwjhah alm5ees
Dana: 6yb turki wsh gal l aziz
Muneera: I don't know-holding her head in her hands- I don't knooww bmoot mn kthr ma abi a3rf leesh ke4a wsh halshai al kbeer elli mn kbrah 7tta ma s2l -crying-
Hala: 5la9 5la9 go to sleep now w tommorrow enshalla everything will be sorted out enshalla:(
Muneera: enshalla:(
All of us fell asleep after a long tiring day
___________________________
So I made the ending of this chapter elli you won't keep thinking elli who was it wella what was it or basically something exciting bs 3shan trkzoon b your finals w ma tnsh3'loon w the next chapter will be written by the time I post this chapter enshalla w study hard w good luck y'all Allah ywfgna enshalla w we pass this year lol 7seetni om almohm take this chapter as a reward o ke4a for studying hard glbtaha swalif kni=))? Almohm love ya loads<33
postt im in love with hala and faisal <33;*:(
ReplyDelete