Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter 1

I woke up on the first day of school ugh I don't really hate school I just hate waking up like 6 in the morning it can be so annoying but I love the atmosphere where you just go from a class to the other and have fun with your friends the best memories you can ever make will be at school so back to where we started it was 6 in the morning when

Anne: hala come on wake up its 6 you'll be late if you don't wake up right now

Hala: okay Anne okay just 5 more minutes pleaase

Anne:no- while opening the curtains-

Hala:oh god Anne please shut the curtains

Anne: no wake up RIGHT NOW

Hala: okay okay relax ha gmt

I just got my lazy ass out of my bed entered the bathroom my daily routine goes on took a quick shower brushed my teeth washed my face got out of the bathroom wore my uniform blow dried my hair and tied it into bun cause I have really really curly hair that can't be tied into a ponytail I can either braid it or tie it into a bun so I got out my room and went down stairs to have my breakfast I don't usually eat breakfast but you know first day of school your stomach already aches and you don't want it to ache more by being hungry so when I went down stairs I found my parents and my two brothers aziz and Khalid sitting on the table having breakfast

Hala:9ba7 al5eer-while kissing my parent's foreheads-

Mama:9ba7 alnoor 7beebti yalla ef6ri 3shan troo7een almdrsa awal youm almafroo6' ma tt25reen

Hala:okay-I just took a piece of toast and spread some Nutella on it-

I checked my phone while eating and deema Dana and anoud wouldn't stop talking on what'sapp anoud was going to Starbucks before she goes to school so she was asking if we wanted anything I ordered a coffee deema and Dana ordered mocha

So aziz and Khalid both drive cars so I go to school alone:(so I called the driver and told him to get the car ready and I went out I rode the car and told rajo to go directly to the school

I was using my phone the whole ride till we got to school so this is the first day for me in eleventh grade hope it's gonna be a good year

I entered the school gate when I saw deema and Dana in front of me I ran and hugged them so tight I missed them so much the last time I saw them was in Ramadan

Halah: DEEMA DANA I MISSED YOU YA 7MARA ENTI WEYAHA

Dana:WE MISSED YOU MORE

So we started walking and chitchatting about everything that happened in the past 4 weeks

Dana:look anoud jaaat

She was struggling by holding four cups so Dana and deema helped her and I hugged her

Anoud: ha4a elli hamkm al mocha ya zeen halawi bs t5mni

Dana and deema immediately hugged her

So the bell rang and we went to our classes the day passed by like any normal first day nothing new happened except that a girl moved into our class she seemed nice her name was muneera she looks familiar to me I feel like I saw her before maybe I'm just overthinking maybe I saw her in a mall or something

So I went back home threw my bag on the floor and threw my self on the couch

Anne: hala come and eat some lunch

Hala: later Anne later I don't feel like eating I just want to have some sleep now

Anne: if you want to sleep take off your abaya change your uniform then go to sleep

Hala: okkaaaayyyy huff

So I went upstairs changed my uniform went to the bathroom did my business then I tucked my self into my bed sheets and drifted into sleep

Khalid&aziz: HALA GOOOOOMMMIIII YALLLAA

hala:eash tboon e6l3oo barra

Khalid: la goomi alsa3a 6 emshi n6l3 n3'deek yalla

Hala:Paul ?

Aziz:ma 6fshti

Hala: laaaa2

Khalid: okay bs yalla goomi

I got out of bed washed my face wore my abaya and and took a look in the mirror and oh dear god I look terrible I just applied some concealer under my eyes and I'm ready to go

Hala:yalla?

Aziz:la e9bri shwai laa bagi

Khalid: ent eskt yalla halawi

Hala: 7beebi o5oy elli ydaf3 3nni

Aziz: 3la zag ent weyaha

Hala: watch your words

Aziz"death stare"

Khalid: 5la9 esktoo yalla

And we here we go to Paul

D5lna g3dna t3'deena w youm 5la9na Kant alsa3a 8 w n9

Hala: Khalid abi aroo7 sephora please

Aziz: Khalid alla y3affeeek laa

Khalid: Ella 7ram 3aleek 5lha tfr7

Hala: 7beebi o5oy

And Khalid took me to sephora I bought almost everything from nail polishes to brushes and we headed  back home

The moment I checked my phone I found that the girls were talking they never stop actually

Deema: bnat walla fatkm shft 4ak almazyoon yjnn

Dana: 9awreeh 9awreeh

Anoud: e3gli enti weyaha bas

Deema has sent a photo to "xxxxxx"

Deema: shhooooffooooh

Anoud: 7looooooo

Dana: ween elli tgool taw n3gl

Hala: emmbbbaaaaa3333 5arofat-,-

Dana: hala enti eskti sa3at ashk enk lesbian=))

Hala: klba=))

Anoud: 9adgah deema=))

Hala:no I'm 100% straight don't worry u guys=))

Deema's point of view

OMG he's so cute I'll show the girls when I took a photo he turned around and looked at me as if someone whispered in his ear that, that girl behind you is snapping a photo of you and he winked omg fashla fashllaa

Back to hala's point of view

What'sapp

Deema: OMG bnat fsheelaaaa

Dana: wsh 9ar b3d=))

Deema: shaf enni 9wrtah w 3'mz ya rabbi wajhi ween awdeeh

Hala: tstahleen=))

Anoud: a7ssn=))

Deema: klaaab

So we're home now I went to see my mother I missed her

Hala: maaaammmaaa

Mama: hala 7beebti keefk

Hala: 7mdella

Mama: esm3i tra youm al5ames fe 3azeema 5ala abeer rja3t llriyadh

The moment mom said that word I was really shocked I felt a bit uncomfortable and sad

Mama: hala 7beebi 3dt alsalfa 5la9 knto bzran ell7een kbar w enti wsh zeeenk 5la9 ya mama 5la9

Hala: haw mama wsh da3waaa 3aadii

Mama: 7beebti enti w tra el3azeema fbeethom

Hala: okay mta glteeli?

Mama: youm al5amees -and she had a wide smile on her face-

Mama: ee 97 tra muneera bntha ff9lk

Hala: OMG ha4i muneera 7beebti eshtgt lha lazem aklmha bokra w Ana agool mo 3'areeba

Mama: walla enk fahya ma 3rfteeha

I laughed and went to my room

I laid on the couch in my room now let the overthinking begin


Back in 2006

I was sitting in a 3azzeema I was in forth grade and it was the second week of summer

Abdulrahman: hey hala t3ali el3bi koora m3na en7fi shwai enti mrrh dobba

Hala: la mabi mama tgool lazem a9eer bnt na3oomma

Abdulrahman: BFAHAHAHAHAHA mn jdk enti na3ooma enti bjha w eln3ooma bjha thanya

I felt like crying but thank god I was strong enough to not let it go I faked a smile abdulrahman was three years older he always you can say bullied me=)) and kept telling me that I'm a fatty and stuff yeah he was such a meanie and then you know same thing happens all the time I went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out and sat there alone until

Muneera: hala eash tsween hna

Hala: wla shai

Muneera: t3ali nl3b

Hala: yal...

Mama: hala mama 7beebti yalla nrj3 albeet

Hala: la mama abi al3b m3 muneera please

5ala abeer: 5la9 galbi enti t3ali bokra

Mama: ewa t3ali

After that day we were really busy and muneera's dad had to move to aldammam for his business and I never saw muneera after that day till today I saw her and suddenly someone knocked my door and brought me back to life

Aziz: mmkn ad5l

Hala: tfa6'l

Aziz: Ana w Khalid bnshoof movie tjeen?

Hala: ga3d ts2l ent wwajhk akeed

Aziz: my room bsr3a

Hala: Kay

I watched a movie with them and then I went to sleep

Tomorrow morning same thing happens everyday Anne comes in ruins my day by waking me up

Anne: wake up hala wake up you are really late

Hala: okay okayy

I got out of bed got into the bathroom my everyday morning routine starts I wore my uniform and straight to the car I didn't have breakfast

Hala: rajo go to Starbucks

Rajo: okay

I went to Starbucks got in and stood in the line there was this tall guy infront of me he's so hot and he looks so gentle and so unlike abdulrahman Allah yhdeeha mama 4akartni f4ak al7mar I had a really sad childhood because of him

......: tfa6'li e5ti

Hala: la 3adi 5l9 ent awal

Aww so cute

.......: la tfa6'li Ana m6awl ma 3ndi mshkla enti shklk msta3jla

Hala: okay shokran

I ordered my coffe and bought 3 mochas for ma babies

He flashed me a smile and all I said was thank you cause I am not that kind of girl who would just stand there and chat with a complete stranger that she never heard of his name either knew what was his name a9lan

So I got out and gave them their mochas and went and said hi to muneera she didn't know me at first of course obviously I changed a lot through these 5 years I introduced her to anoud Dana and deema they loved her

The rest of the week was really boring so let's just skip till Thursday

They all know about the 3azeema and they all kept trying to cheer me up they think that I'm still sad and not over it and afraid it's okay I got over it!=))

So today's the day I got back from school and took a nap mom woke me up at 4 and told me that i have to get ready cause it's a really big occasion I woke up took a shower blow dried my and straightened it cause I don't want to go with my curly hair I look literally like hagrid in Harry potter

So when I was done with my hair it took a lot of time because it's really long and thick

So I wore a tight ultra black dress that reached my knees and half sleeved I wore a golden belt and heels and some accessories and tied my hair into ponytail and applied some foundation concealer eyeliner mascara blusher bronzer and dark red rouge I was ready and a bit feeling insecure I don't why I got over that issue a long time ago but that's okay muneera's there for me

Mama: halawi 7abeebi yalla

Hala: yalla

And here we go to aunt abeer's house

Aunt abeer: hala 7beebti t3'yrti mrrh m7lwah ya 76' elli bya54k mashalla la elah ella Allah mrrh m7lwa w kabra galbi enti- while smiling-

Hala: tslmeen:$

Muneera: hala emshi foug t3ali sa3deni mdri eash albs

We arrived there early no one was there obviously because my mother and aunt abeer are close friends

I went upstairs with muneera to choose the dress that she's going to wear and that was when someone entered the room

......: muneer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment