Friday, November 8, 2013

Chapter4



Abdulrahman's point of view

Khalid: broo7 a36i hala alsha7en

Abdulrahman: la la 36ni Ana broo7 ashrb moya w abi al7amam a36eeha bl6reeg

Khalid: okay bs la tt25r

I was walking to the door it was open

Omi: hala hala t3ali salmi 3la 3mk

Hala: ahleen 3mi shloonk

Abooi: hala walla hala keefk wshloonk kbrti w e7laweeti mshallah

Ee walla enk 9adg:$

Hala: tslm-blushing-

Obooi: 5la9 enshalla enti lweldi abdulrahman

Kfo obooi

Hala: hhhh twna 93'ar-still blushing-

Abooi: tkbroon ya 7beebti

Hala: hhhhh enshalla

Ommi: ya 7lwk

Hala's POV

Ya zeenhm I smiled w rgeet foug

D5lt al3'orfa 3la muneera w g3dt and suddenly.......

Abdulrahman: hala mmkn shwai

Hala: okay

Muneera was giving me evil looks ok am I missing somthin

6l3t llabdulrahman

Abdulrahman: 5oo4i ha4a sha7en 5alid

Hala: oh thanks

I turned my back

Abdulrahman: oh and...never mind

I turned my face to his

he's so cute:(

Hala: la eash feek you need something ?

Abdulrahman: urm can I follow you on twitter

Hala: yeah sure @halaalxxxxc

Abdulrahman: thank you

He had a really big smile on his face as if I gave him a pile of diamonds
Not my twitter username=))

Minutes later

Abdulrahmanalxxxxx followed you I followed him back and started talking to muneera and chatting about random stuff

It was 1am it was really late and I was fighting sleep and muneera was talking to me and suddenly I fell asleep muneera didn't want to wake me up so she was on her phone until she slept without realizing the lights are on the door isn't locked too

Abdulrahman's POV

I wanted to ask muneera something so I went to her room I kept knocking the door she didn't answer so I got in that's odd that muneera is sleeping and she didn't lock her door

Abdulrahman: mune.....

Oh god hala looks so cute and tiny in those shorts she sleeps like a baby how cute she moved and half of her tummy was uncovered I tried not to glance but ugh i won't even cover her she might wake up I'll just go out

Hala's POV

I woke up to find muneera already awake and not even in the room I checked path and GOD I SLEPT FOR 12 hours I spent half of my day sleeping

I decided to wake up and take a shower cause my straight hair looks a bit odd and I miss my curly hair I got up and got in the bathroom

Turned the water on and got into the bath shit I forgot to lock the door naah that's fine as if someone would get in I wanted to wash my hair and realized that muneera is out of shampoo and the bottle is still there I'm sure Anne got me some I wrapped a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom and it was a bit short but that's ok

Abdulrahman's POV

I wanted to take a shower but I'm out of shampoo so I went to muneera's room to ask for some shampoo and when I opened the door.....

Hala's POV

I heard someone opening the door and

Abdulrahman:mu.....-his jaw dropped-

Oh god this can't be happening please someone pinch me and wake me up from this nightmare pleeeaaaaseee I feel like crying

Abdulrahman:- his eyes were automatically on the floor-sorry

I'm still shocked and dying from embarrassment

I realized that I should get back to the shower when I started feeling cold I took my shampoo and bAck to the bathroom

I can't get the thing that happened 2 minutes ago out of my head

I was done I wore my clothes and wrapped a towel around my hair waited for 5 minutes took the towel off and got out to eat breakfast Cause I was starving

Abdulrahman's POV

R7t bnzl t7t w ashoof hala I like her curly hair makes her even cuter

Abdulrahman: hala...

Hala: hmm

Abdulrahma: can you show me your face not your back please...






No comments:

Post a Comment