Chapter 5
Abdulrahman: I'm sorry walla I didn't know you were there walla walla mo ga9...
Hala: wowo it's alright calm down 5la9 9ar b3deen you didn't do it on purpose that's okay now don't reply cause I can't look into your eyes anymore cause I'm dying from embarrassment bye-she went down the stairs-
My face had a huge smile on she's so cute
Hala's POV
I went down the stairs really quickly I don't want to embarrass my self more
I went to the kitchen and found muneera
Hala: weeeeeennnnkkk yaaa 7mmmarrraaaa a7ddd yttrrrk alshampoo fa6'i jwa al7ammam
Muneera: haw salamat shfeek=))
Hala: la abad ma 9ar shai bs I forgot to lock the door and abdulrahman saw me with a towel wrapped around my body only
Muneera: e7lfi- bursts out laughing-
Hala: kalba I'm dying from embarrassment w enti t6'7keen
Muneera: I'm-laughs-sorry but-laughs-I just imagined-laughs-your face-laughs-that's hilarious
Hala:zaaaggg=))
Muneera:alzbda 5n6l3 elyoum
Hala: ee 5anroo7 elmamlka abi bath and body works
Muneera:okay
We ate breakfast wore our abayas and headed to almamlaka I really love it when I go on this time to almamlaka mafi m955ra w glt 7ya=))
So we arrived and immediately to bath and body works I almost bought everything they had muneera too=)) we kept shopping and shopping we almost bought everything once a girl gets in the mall nothing can get her out...except for her tummy of course
Hala: yalla muneera jou3ana
Muneera: hala twnaa mf6reen
Hala: 7ram 3aleek kmlna 4 sa3at alakel amdah th6'm w by6l3 b3d=))
Muneera: okay okay bs debenhams 6yb bs 10 minutes
Hala:promise?
Muneera: promise
Hala: ajal quickly yalla
It took me half an hour to get her out I was really hungry so we went to chillies d5lna w g3dna
Hala: should we call aziz Khalid and abdulrahman
Muneera: I guess
Hala: 5la9 bdg 3la aziz
Phone call:
Aziz: Alo
Hala: hey aziz weenkm
Aziz: bn6l3 nt3'da leeh
Hala: t3alu Ana w muneera fe chillies
Aziz: okay
Hala: bye
Aziz: take care
Hala: you too
Muneera: eash gal
Hala: kanoo ra7 y6l3oon yt3'doon w gltlhm fa ra7 yjoona
Muneera: good
They arrived we ordered finally
Nothing important happened that time so we were just chitchatting
I was really hungry but as always I couldn't complete anything that's okay I'm used to it I really want to complete my meal one day okay that's a reason for me to live=))
Aziz: ween bnroo7 b3deen
Abdulrahman: ween tboon
Khalid: 5nroo7 panorama abi ashtri jazmah
Aziz: 97 hala 7tta Ana abeek t5tareenli jazmah
Hala: ok no problem muneera tjoon m3na
Abdulrahman: eeh
Muneera: galt "muneera"
Abdulrahman: galt "tjoon"
Hala: shwai shwai la tgtloon b36'=))
So r7na panorama eshtroo aziz w Khalid jazmah and guess what I saw? right sephora sorry not sorry and it's me and muneera this time and it happened we bought everything that we can grab with our hands don't pretend that you don't do that everyone do that so we payed and coach was infront of me okay
Hala: muneera t3ali nd5l Coach
Muneera: yalla
Abdulrahman: ha4a w entm 6al3een mn al9ba7
Muneera: t3al w ent sakt
Abdulrahman: smi 6al 3omrk
D5lna coach
Hala: aziz Khalid one of you should buy me this bag
Aziz: 6eeri bs
Khalid: y9eer 5eer enti 5lnrj3 albeet el7een w nji bokra nshtreeha
Hala: promise?
Khalid: ee
And we went to muneera's house got our stuff went back home it was 6pm
When we arrived home I sat for a little bit checked my phone 780 notifications I'm sure it's Dana deema and anoud and yes it's them and then all of a sudden muneera sent a message
Muneera: someone sent you something go open your door
Hala: what!
Muneera: just go check
I went downstairs opened the door and found
Abdulrahman: I'm sorry walla I didn't know you were there walla walla mo ga9...
Hala: wowo it's alright calm down 5la9 9ar b3deen you didn't do it on purpose that's okay now don't reply cause I can't look into your eyes anymore cause I'm dying from embarrassment bye-she went down the stairs-
My face had a huge smile on she's so cute
Hala's POV
I went down the stairs really quickly I don't want to embarrass my self more
I went to the kitchen and found muneera
Hala: weeeeeennnnkkk yaaa 7mmmarrraaaa a7ddd yttrrrk alshampoo fa6'i jwa al7ammam
Muneera: haw salamat shfeek=))
Hala: la abad ma 9ar shai bs I forgot to lock the door and abdulrahman saw me with a towel wrapped around my body only
Muneera: e7lfi- bursts out laughing-
Hala: kalba I'm dying from embarrassment w enti t6'7keen
Muneera: I'm-laughs-sorry but-laughs-I just imagined-laughs-your face-laughs-that's hilarious
Hala:zaaaggg=))
Muneera:alzbda 5n6l3 elyoum
Hala: ee 5anroo7 elmamlka abi bath and body works
Muneera:okay
We ate breakfast wore our abayas and headed to almamlaka I really love it when I go on this time to almamlaka mafi m955ra w glt 7ya=))
So we arrived and immediately to bath and body works I almost bought everything they had muneera too=)) we kept shopping and shopping we almost bought everything once a girl gets in the mall nothing can get her out...except for her tummy of course
Hala: yalla muneera jou3ana
Muneera: hala twnaa mf6reen
Hala: 7ram 3aleek kmlna 4 sa3at alakel amdah th6'm w by6l3 b3d=))
Muneera: okay okay bs debenhams 6yb bs 10 minutes
Hala:promise?
Muneera: promise
Hala: ajal quickly yalla
It took me half an hour to get her out I was really hungry so we went to chillies d5lna w g3dna
Hala: should we call aziz Khalid and abdulrahman
Muneera: I guess
Hala: 5la9 bdg 3la aziz
Phone call:
Aziz: Alo
Hala: hey aziz weenkm
Aziz: bn6l3 nt3'da leeh
Hala: t3alu Ana w muneera fe chillies
Aziz: okay
Hala: bye
Aziz: take care
Hala: you too
Muneera: eash gal
Hala: kanoo ra7 y6l3oon yt3'doon w gltlhm fa ra7 yjoona
Muneera: good
They arrived we ordered finally
Nothing important happened that time so we were just chitchatting
I was really hungry but as always I couldn't complete anything that's okay I'm used to it I really want to complete my meal one day okay that's a reason for me to live=))
Aziz: ween bnroo7 b3deen
Abdulrahman: ween tboon
Khalid: 5nroo7 panorama abi ashtri jazmah
Aziz: 97 hala 7tta Ana abeek t5tareenli jazmah
Hala: ok no problem muneera tjoon m3na
Abdulrahman: eeh
Muneera: galt "muneera"
Abdulrahman: galt "tjoon"
Hala: shwai shwai la tgtloon b36'=))
So r7na panorama eshtroo aziz w Khalid jazmah and guess what I saw? right sephora sorry not sorry and it's me and muneera this time and it happened we bought everything that we can grab with our hands don't pretend that you don't do that everyone do that so we payed and coach was infront of me okay
Hala: muneera t3ali nd5l Coach
Muneera: yalla
Abdulrahman: ha4a w entm 6al3een mn al9ba7
Muneera: t3al w ent sakt
Abdulrahman: smi 6al 3omrk
D5lna coach
Hala: aziz Khalid one of you should buy me this bag
Aziz: 6eeri bs
Khalid: y9eer 5eer enti 5lnrj3 albeet el7een w nji bokra nshtreeha
Hala: promise?
Khalid: ee
And we went to muneera's house got our stuff went back home it was 6pm
When we arrived home I sat for a little bit checked my phone 780 notifications I'm sure it's Dana deema and anoud and yes it's them and then all of a sudden muneera sent a message
Muneera: someone sent you something go open your door
Hala: what!
Muneera: just go check
I went downstairs opened the door and found
No comments:
Post a Comment