D5lt 3la mama w tklm feltelephone and she was crying
Hala: mamaa aisshh feeh
Mama: mama fatmah blmostashfah- breaks down-
I bet you don't know who mama fatmah is she is my grandma my mom's mother she's the nicest person ever I really love her I am closet person to her she's so sweet and kind
Hala: what eash feeha-breaks down-
Mama: 3'aibooba
Hala: ai mostashfa
Mama: alxxxxx
I went to the car I called rajo
Hala: rajo sor3a roo7 alxxxxx hospital
Rajo: eash Feeh hala
Hala: mafi shai bs sor3a roo7
Rajo: ok
I arrived at the hospital I called my mother
Hala: alo mama meen Feeh 3nd mama fatmah
Mama: ummm Feeh 5alk Abdullah
Hala: ok bye
Laaaaaa maabiii el7een bashoof alnshbah turki abad mali 5lgah
My mother has 1 brother and 1 sister
Aunt soaad is one year younger than her and uncle Abdullah which is 4 older than her
I arrived at the hospital and still crying my eyes out before I got out of the car I wiped my tears and got in the hospital I went to the reception
Hala: excuse me where's fatmah alxxxx's room
......: hala.....
I turned my back and yes it was him
Turki abad mo wgtah na6'rtah w rj3t lafeet 3la allnurse
Hala: thank you
Nurse: I haven't done anything but you're welcome
Hala: wdeeni 3nd mama fatmah
Turki: mafi ahlan wla salam
Hala: turki btwdeeni 3nd mama fatmah wella aroo7 as2l alnurse
Turki: la 5la9 bwdeek wla yz3l al7loo
I ignored him he's really annoying he's 4 years older than me just like abdulrahman oh how I wish abdulrahman was here instead
He took me to mama fatmah we couldn't get in so I just stood there and muneera called me twice I didn't want to answer the first time but she called again so I answered
Muneera: alo
Hala:.....
Muneera: alo hala feek shai.
I burst out crying turki turned around and pat my shoulder I pushed
his hands he got really mad
Muneera: hala rddi gooli Aish feek
Hala: ana bl hospital
Muneera: weeeen aish feeeh
Hala: mama fatmah-crying and gasping for air-
Muneera: 5la9 5la9 bs ai mostashfa
Hala: alxxxx
Muneera: 5la9 5la9 la tt7rkeen ana jaya
Abdulrahman's POV
I was studying in my room w 6fsht fa r7t a7arsh muneera shwai d5lt 3aleeha and she was wearing her abaya
Abdulrahman: 3la wain
Mun: broo7 lhala flmostashfa
6b3an ana hena wajhi t9fg
Abdulrahman: t3ali Ana awdeek
Mun: ok
On our way to the hospital
Abdulrahman: 6yb gooli li eash feeha
Mun: mdri mdri kant t9ee7 b3deen fj2a tgool mama fatmah b3deen t9ee7 ana a7md rbi enni gdrt a6l3 mnha esm el hospital- almost crying-
Abdulrahman: 7mdella ya3ni mo hala
Muneera: ABDULRAHMAN
abdulrahman: okay ya3ni lessa mhthm bs ya3ni 7mdella hala ma feeha shai tha g9di
Muneera let out a long sigh
Hala's POV
I was sitting on the chair and turki brought two cups of coffee he sat next to me
Turki: jbtlk coffee
Hala: shokran ma ashrb- not even bothering her self to look at him-
Turki: okay
Muneera and abdulrahman finally arrived but why abdulrahman here whatever I ran and hugged muneera and started crying
Muneera: 5la9 galbi enti:(
Abdulrahman: salmtha hala alla ygwmha blaslama
Turki:..……
I know it's a short one but I'll try to make it longer next time tell me if you enjoyed reading it by either commenting telling me on twitter or ask http://ask.fm/Saudiblogger6
Muneera: hala rddi gooli Aish feek
Hala: ana bl hospital
Muneera: weeeen aish feeeh
Hala: mama fatmah-crying and gasping for air-
Muneera: 5la9 5la9 bs ai mostashfa
Hala: alxxxx
Muneera: 5la9 5la9 la tt7rkeen ana jaya
Abdulrahman's POV
I was studying in my room w 6fsht fa r7t a7arsh muneera shwai d5lt 3aleeha and she was wearing her abaya
Abdulrahman: 3la wain
Mun: broo7 lhala flmostashfa
6b3an ana hena wajhi t9fg
Abdulrahman: t3ali Ana awdeek
Mun: ok
On our way to the hospital
Abdulrahman: 6yb gooli li eash feeha
Mun: mdri mdri kant t9ee7 b3deen fj2a tgool mama fatmah b3deen t9ee7 ana a7md rbi enni gdrt a6l3 mnha esm el hospital- almost crying-
Abdulrahman: 7mdella ya3ni mo hala
Muneera: ABDULRAHMAN
abdulrahman: okay ya3ni lessa mhthm bs ya3ni 7mdella hala ma feeha shai tha g9di
Muneera let out a long sigh
Hala's POV
I was sitting on the chair and turki brought two cups of coffee he sat next to me
Turki: jbtlk coffee
Hala: shokran ma ashrb- not even bothering her self to look at him-
Turki: okay
Muneera and abdulrahman finally arrived but why abdulrahman here whatever I ran and hugged muneera and started crying
Muneera: 5la9 galbi enti:(
Abdulrahman: salmtha hala alla ygwmha blaslama
Turki:..……
I know it's a short one but I'll try to make it longer next time tell me if you enjoyed reading it by either commenting telling me on twitter or ask http://ask.fm/Saudiblogger6
No comments:
Post a Comment