Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chapter7

Abdulrahman's POV

who's that saad I feel like punching him why does he have to reply to every tweet she writes if only he was infront of me right now I wouldn't mind to torture him

I DMed hala:.....

Hala's POV


I got a DM from abdulrahman yaaay

Abdulrahmanalxxxxx: hala

Halaalxxxx: hmm?

Abdulrahmanalxxxxx: meen saad?

Is he mad....

Halaalxxxx: a twitter friend...

Abdulrahmanalxxxxx:w 3adi tklmeenh ke4a:)


Something's wrong with him

Halaalxxxx: okay abdulrahman let me clear this up first of all I know exactly what you are thinking of right now and this has got nothing to do with you and he's like my brother I treat him just like how I treat aziz and Khalid!!!

5 minutes 10 minutes passed and he didn't reply I know that he read it cause he keeps tweeting his friends and stuff i know I was a bit harsh but I'm really annoyed the thing that I hate the most is being controlled and being told what to do I do what I want to do

Okay I was too harsh should I apologies but why should I apologies I haven't done anything naah I will

I DMed abdulrahman:

Halaalxxxx: abdulrahman

Abdulrahman:......

Hala: I'm sorry

Abdulrahman: I'm sorry

Hala: why are apologizing I should be the one who apologies for being rude

Abdulrahman: no from the beginning it was my fault it's not my business I think I was jealous

Hala: okay then apology accepted=))

I only said that cause I didn't want to show him that I saw "I was jealous" does he mean he likes me?:$

Abdulrahman: 7marraa=))

Hala: annaaa=))

Abdulrahman: alzbda moo taw glti btnameen?-.-

Hala: oh yeah I'm going to sleep now

Shit shit shit how does he remember

Abdulrahman: sleep tight<3

Hala:<3

I was really sleepy and happy so I slept really quickly

I woke up the next and found that it was 2pm already whaaaaaat now what should I do I guess it's gonna be a lazy Saturday so I decided that I go to lush to bring me some balls that you put in your bath and sit and relax there

I went to my mama to tell that I'm going out to tell her that I'm going out


Hala: mama 9ba7 al5eer

Mama: 9ba7 alnoor

I was facing her back

Hala: ummm mama 3adi bs aroo7 n9 sa3ah w aji

Mama: ee mama roo7i bs la t6awleen

Hala: mama feeh shai?

Okay that's odd

Mama: la 7beebi bs roo7i wla tet25reen

Hala: 6yb tbeen shai

Mama: la shokran

Hala: ella bjeeb lk 78t al massage

Mama: hhhhh keefk


Eash feeha mama that's strange


I called the driver and told him to get the car ready and here we go to lush
And put my iPod on shuffle and this song played on



Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack

Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough
When I don’t care
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
Won’t wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yea you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand


This song describes me right now the driver cutting my thoughts

Rajo: yalla hala fe oosal

Hala: huh okay

Nzlt lush w lgeet alashya2 elli abeeha kllhaa the first time I took everything and I payed and went back home

D5lt 3la mama w tklm feltelephone and she was crying........

No comments:

Post a Comment