Okay this chapter is dedicated for my very first reader @shahinazhs_ hope you guys enjoy it
____________________________________
Muneera: abdulrahman ma t3rf t6g albab
OMG is that abdulrahman he changed a lot literally a lot he used to be short and so thin now he's.....so tall and hot his hair his hsjdhhs I never thought I'd say this but how messy he looks right is just so cute
Abdulrahman's point of view
I went to muneera's room to ask her which shirt should I wear and that was when
Abdulrahman: muneer........
Okay that's muneera but who's that gorgeous girl next to her wearing a black dress she's so pretty I don't remember seeing her before
Muneera: ma t3rf t68 albab
Hala's point of view
God he's still staring can he get his eyes off me now but.....is he that guy I saw in Starbucks two days ago? naaaah
Muneera: earth to abdulrahman do you hear me- waving her hands-
Abdulrahman noticed and smiled okay I can't deny the fact that he's hot but I still got an amount of hate towards him
Abdulrahman: meen elo5t- while laughing-
Muneera: hala
Abdulrahman: hala!! Hala al-xxxxxx
Hala: yes got a problem with that?
Abdulrahman's point of view
OMG that's hala she changed a lot now she's so pretty I just can't believe how she changed through these years plus she's so tiny right now
Hala's point of view
Abdulrahman: no not at all...I'm just impressed because if you compare this hala to that hala 6 years ago you've changed a lot madri y3ni keef knti w keef 9rti
Muneera noticed that I'm a bit annoyed
Muneera: m7d galk 6l3 elfroog alsab3ah bsr3a 5l9ni eash tb3'a
Abdulrahman: haha ya 6'areefa alzbdah eash albs ha4a wella ha4a
Muneera: the blue one
Abdulrahman: hala eash rayek
Hala: the black one
Abdulrahman: eash y3ni 3shan a6gm m3k wella shsalfa bs the black one the black one- while laughing-
OMG sa5eeeeeeef eash ybi
Hala:- I faked a smile-
Muneera: 5aroof yalla e6l3 barra
My jaw immediately dropped down
Abdulrahman: kooli zag- while laughing-bye hala
Hala: bye
Abdulrahman went to his room and muneera asked me what should she wear
Hala: shoofi el nude pink skirt ha4eek
Muneera: aywah
Hala: m3 dark blue blouse ha4eek
Muneera: ee walla mrrh 7loo weenk 3nni mn zman
It was a nude pink skirt that reached her knees and a long sleeved dark really really dark blue blouse and a detailed collar it looks so pretty
She applied makeup and waved her hair
She looks so pretty
So people started coming even my father aziz and Khalid are there I went down stairs with muneera w slmna 3la al7areem kllhm w youm jeet aslm 3la wa7dah kbeerah s7btni 3ndha
Old lady: 7beebti km 3omrk
Hala: 17
Old lady: kaaam?-higher voice-
Hala: 17 17
Old lady: ella meen bntah
Hala: nouf al-xxxxxxx
Old lady: eeeh Allah y7f6'k
Hala: amen
W kmlt 3leehm kllhm jlsna shwai b3deen 6l3na w r7na llmol7a8 Ana weyaha 3shan nl3b play station lazem=))
W ft7na albab w nshoof.....
____________________________________
Muneera: abdulrahman ma t3rf t6g albab
OMG is that abdulrahman he changed a lot literally a lot he used to be short and so thin now he's.....so tall and hot his hair his hsjdhhs I never thought I'd say this but how messy he looks right is just so cute
Abdulrahman's point of view
I went to muneera's room to ask her which shirt should I wear and that was when
Abdulrahman: muneer........
Okay that's muneera but who's that gorgeous girl next to her wearing a black dress she's so pretty I don't remember seeing her before
Muneera: ma t3rf t68 albab
Hala's point of view
God he's still staring can he get his eyes off me now but.....is he that guy I saw in Starbucks two days ago? naaaah
Muneera: earth to abdulrahman do you hear me- waving her hands-
Abdulrahman noticed and smiled okay I can't deny the fact that he's hot but I still got an amount of hate towards him
Abdulrahman: meen elo5t- while laughing-
Muneera: hala
Abdulrahman: hala!! Hala al-xxxxxx
Hala: yes got a problem with that?
Abdulrahman's point of view
OMG that's hala she changed a lot now she's so pretty I just can't believe how she changed through these years plus she's so tiny right now
Hala's point of view
Abdulrahman: no not at all...I'm just impressed because if you compare this hala to that hala 6 years ago you've changed a lot madri y3ni keef knti w keef 9rti
Muneera noticed that I'm a bit annoyed
Muneera: m7d galk 6l3 elfroog alsab3ah bsr3a 5l9ni eash tb3'a
Abdulrahman: haha ya 6'areefa alzbdah eash albs ha4a wella ha4a
Muneera: the blue one
Abdulrahman: hala eash rayek
Hala: the black one
Abdulrahman: eash y3ni 3shan a6gm m3k wella shsalfa bs the black one the black one- while laughing-
OMG sa5eeeeeeef eash ybi
Hala:- I faked a smile-
Muneera: 5aroof yalla e6l3 barra
My jaw immediately dropped down
Abdulrahman: kooli zag- while laughing-bye hala
Hala: bye
Abdulrahman went to his room and muneera asked me what should she wear
Hala: shoofi el nude pink skirt ha4eek
Muneera: aywah
Hala: m3 dark blue blouse ha4eek
Muneera: ee walla mrrh 7loo weenk 3nni mn zman
It was a nude pink skirt that reached her knees and a long sleeved dark really really dark blue blouse and a detailed collar it looks so pretty
She applied makeup and waved her hair
She looks so pretty
So people started coming even my father aziz and Khalid are there I went down stairs with muneera w slmna 3la al7areem kllhm w youm jeet aslm 3la wa7dah kbeerah s7btni 3ndha
Old lady: 7beebti km 3omrk
Hala: 17
Old lady: kaaam?-higher voice-
Hala: 17 17
Old lady: ella meen bntah
Hala: nouf al-xxxxxxx
Old lady: eeeh Allah y7f6'k
Hala: amen
W kmlt 3leehm kllhm jlsna shwai b3deen 6l3na w r7na llmol7a8 Ana weyaha 3shan nl3b play station lazem=))
W ft7na albab w nshoof.....
No comments:
Post a Comment