And found abdulrahman yes abdulrahman
Abdulrahman: this is yours
Hala: what's that
It was a coach paper bag
Abdulrahman: now go and check it bye-he flashed me that smile-
Hala: bye-i smiled back-
He went to his car and I closed the door and went upstairs
I opened the bag and found a wrapped box and a card that said
Hey, ma kan wddi a5leek tnameen w hey f5a6rk tbleenha bl3afyah<3
Abdulrahman
Omg he's so cute I doubt that this abdulrahman is the same abdulrahman I knew 5 years ago cause he's just so cute his cuteness can't be described into words
I sent him a direct message
Halaalxxxxx: thank you abdulrahman I'm speechless walla I don't know what to say:(<3
Abdulrahmanalxxxxx: shda3wa I'll do anything as long as it makes you happy<3
Halaalxxxx: hehe you made me blush
Abdulrahmanalxxxxx: looool
Halaalxxxx: Ana broo7 anam goodnight
Abdulrahmanalxxxxx: okay sweet dreams
I was lying how can I ever sleep such a cutie I never thought he would do that I mean he was so mean and now suddenly he's so cute
So I decided to watch a movie I was watching now you see me when aziz knocked my door
Hala: shtabi
Aziz: urm hala
Hala: wsho bsr3a
Aziz: urrmm muneera km 3mrha
Hala: uhhhhaaaaaa
Aziz: kooli zaaag
Hala: how many times should I tell you to watch your words for you to understand
Aziz: 5l9eeni bsr3a....is that the bag that you wanted today-confused-
Hala: yeah muneera sent it to me ma tbi t5leeha b5a6ri
Well it's not her its her brother but I obviously won't tell him it's abdulrahman or else both of us will be murdered
Aziz: galbi Ana
Hala: excuse me=))
Aziz: haaa la wla shai alzbda ma glti li km
Hala: gddi 5la9 e6l3=))yal5aroof
Aziz have me that look and went out That's so obvious my brother is such a fool
Abdulrahman's POV
Her expression was priceless when she saw that paper bag galbi ana=))
w9lt albait w alga muneera fwjhi
Muneera: mashalla al6'7ka shagga alwjh ha 3a6eetha yal3ash8 alwlhan=))
Abdulrahman: ma t3rfeen tskteen enti
Muneera: ll2sf la2=))
Abdulrahman: al7een a3lmk
She ran to her room and I ran after her she threw her self on the bed and I started tickling her
Muneera: abdulrahman-laughing- please 5laa-laughing-aa9
Abdulrahman: meen 3mmmk=))
Muneera: abdulrahman plea-laughing-aaaase
Abdulrahman: 5la9 halmarra bmsheeha lk
Muneera: ya aallllaaah
I gave her that look elli btskteen wella..
Muneera: amz7 amz7 waallaa asfaaa
Abdulrahman: adb=))
So I went to my room and checked my twitter
I tweeted:
You don't know how special you are, you don't know what you've done to my heart
Hala's POV
I checked twitter and while scrolling down my timeline I saw Abdulrahman's tweet "You don't know how special you are, you don't know what you've done to my heart"
Guess who does he mean by that tweet?definitely not me:(why am I so jealous and sad I shouldn't be he was so mean and rude but I gotta tell you that his face was so cute when he gave me the gift okay now I officially forgive him:(<3
Why do I keep denying the fact that I'm head over heels over him
I tweeted:
My life is so boring
Saad replied with a mention
Akeed l2n we haven't chatted for a while weenk yalga63a lol alth8a
By the way saad is a twitter guy friend I had so long ago we are really close but not that way like best friends
Halaalxxxx: saad how ya doin, haha I was really busy you know school and stuff
Saadalxxxx: msam7k halmarra
Halaalxxxx: mo 3la keefk a9lan=))
Saadalxxxx: why do you have to be mean:(
Halaalxxxx: I'm not :o
Saadalxxxx: you are:)
Halaalxxxx: well sorry:(
Saadalxxxx: loool t6'a7keen ma 3ndk 7l wasa6
Halaalxxxx: =))
Saad's POV
looool she's so cute she's like my little sister I love my relationship with her she's always there for me she listens to me when I have problems and stuff she's like a sister that I've never had and yeah I live with 3 brothers I don't have sisters
Abdulrahman's POV
who's that saad I feel like punching him why does he have to reply to every tweet she writes if only he was infront of me right now I wouldn't mind to torture him
I DMed hala:
...........
No comments:
Post a Comment