Friday, November 8, 2013

Chapter3

W ft7na albab w nshoof......en aziz Khalid w abdulrahman alzft mawjoodeen

Muneera was a little bit embarrassed and confused and I wanted to break the silence

Hala: aziz w Khalid mta jeetoo-I went and hugged each one of them-that's muneera Abdulrahman's sister

Muneera: hi

Khalid: hello

Aziz: hi

Abdulrahman's point of view

Hala and muneera got in and then

Hala:  aziz w Khalid mta jeetoo

She hugged the two of them 6yb w Ana Mali hug:(

Hala: eash tswoon

Aziz: nrg9 y3ni shrayek

I felt like punching him

Hala: haha sa5eef

Abdulrahman: aziz don't be rude

Muneera: ee don't be rude to that cute little face

Jabtha e5ti kfo walla:(<3

Hala: ha4i elnas elli t8ader mo ent esta3'ferllah

Aziz: o9 o9 bs

Hala's point of view

Oh you're telling him not to be rude and what have you done before you weren't being rude!!! but that was cute why is this happening I've got 2 girls inside me one of them tells me that I hate and he's so rude and a big dumb ass and the other one tells me that he was a child and now he's a grown up and come on he only called a fatty and ugly and was so rude to you okay that's so much but he's cute now

Abdulrahman: hala enti ai 9af?

Hala: Thani thanawi, enta?

Abdulrahman: Ola jam3a

Hala: uha

6l3na Ana w muneera ntmsha fel7oosh nsoolf and talk about a lot of stuff

Hala: you know this summer lazem nsafer m3 b36'

Muneera: ee walla lazem

Mama: yalla hala mama bnroo7

Muneera: please 5ala nouf 5aleeha tnam 3ndna

Mama: roo7i shoofi Khalid w aziz e4a byg3doon m3ak ok

We ran llmol7a8

Hala: AZIZ KHALID PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Khalid: bsmella eash feek

Hala: please let's sleepover hena mama galt e4a btg3doon ok

Abdulrahman's point of view

Yes yes yes I'll wake up to this pretty face

Aziz: Ana magder

WHAAAAAAT!!!

Hala:leeeeeeeh aziz pleaaaase

How can he say no to that cute little face

Aziz:loool wwajhk ammzz7 m3kkk ra7 tnameen hena bs la tmooteen-laughing so hard-

I felt like punching him in the face

Hala: haha ma t6'7k

Hala's point of view

Thank god he's staying or else I would've killed him

We sat there chatted for sometime then me and muneera got out of the mul7a8 and then I found anne running to hand me a bag

Hala: what is this

Anne: your clothes

Hala: me aziz and Khalid in one bag Anne seriously have you putten my underwears

Anne: yeah

Hala: Anne you're not serious me Khalid and aziz in one bag with my underwears in it

Anne: I'm sorry I forgot

Hala: no it's okay 5ala9 I'll deal with it

Anne: okay sweet dreams

Hala: you too


Muneera: eash btsween=))

Hala: 3adi bs agoolhm la yft7oonha e4a b3'oo shai ygooloon li

Muneera: ya 4ki ya enta =))

Hala: shfti shloon mg63ni al4aka2=))

I went to the mul7a8 to tell aziz and Khalid about the bag and they were frustrated but they said it's okay

Youm r7t jwa elbeet broo7 3nd muneera 3shanha sbagtni 3shan twdi alshan6ah w youm d5lt ashoof rjal kbeer m3 5ala abeer

5ala abeer: hala hala t3ali salmi 3la 3mk

Hala: ahleen 3mi shloonk

3mi"I haven't chose a name yet so=))": hala walla hala keefk wshloonk kbrti w e7laweeti mshallah

Hala: tslm-blushing-

3mi: 5la9 enshalla enti lweldi abdulrahman

Hala:......

No comments:

Post a Comment